Dr Murtaza Khanbhai

• Cardiology
  • Urology

26th May 2018
Written by a patient at Thornhill Circumcision Centre

I saw Dr Khanbhai for my child circumcision and noticed he is also a GP and does patients also i booked in for a mole removal. He was just as good, knowledgeable and professional. Would highly recommend this Doctor nothing but confidence will come to see him again.

14th March 2018
Written by a patient at Thornhill Circumcision Centre

I got my son circumcised by Dr Khanbhai, was brilliant very knowledgable. I was very nervous as it was a first for me but i had no reason to be. Very impressed with the service. Will be recommending to anybody who asks. Thank you.

5th December 2017
Written by a carer at Thornhill Circumcision Centre

I saw Dr Khanbhai and was really nervous as i haven't even thought about circumcision for my son untill he needed it for a medical reason. Dr Khanbhai is extremely experienced made me feel at ease straight away. Was amazing will recommend to everyone couldn't have gone better. Thank you to all the staff.

30th November 2016
Written by a patient at Thornhill Circumcision Centre

I have seen Dr Khanbhai on several occasions in a private capacity for myself, my wife and my grandson. He is very caring and will go the extra mile to treat us. He is also very caring and compassionate.

30th November 2016
Written by a patient at Thornhill Circumcision Centre

I went private for the first time. Got an appointment the same day, saw Dr Khanbhai. He was very welcoming, genuine and knowledgeable. I have been previously to my GP 3 times for the same issue. I felt Dr Khanbhai listened to what i had to say. Resolved the issue after one consultation. I am very happy with the care that i received, will be returning.

Doctors working at Thornhill Circumcision Centre