Dr Murray Aitken

2nd December 2017
Written by a patient at Orient Practice

I have fallen ill with severe fibromyalgia in 2014. after over 3 months of extreme pain ( my skin hurt), I got to see Aitken. this was a single, most dreadful GP experience of my life. failing to show any interest in fulfilling his duties as a medical professional, he attacked me for going to see an osteopath before I came to see him. he than claimed that the pain I feel is my fault (for seeing the osteopath). before trying to force me out of the ordination, he refused to send me for tests of any sort. visit ended with me crying, shaking, begging for help, at which point he unhappily prescribed a box of co-codamol. disgusting, pathetic excuse for a GP.

6th March 2015
Written by a patient at Orient Practice

The expertise provided by this doctor, was, from my layperson's point of view, sound.I do not envy the jobs of GP's particularly in the drop in medical environment I visited today. However, as with almost all NHS GP encounters, I felt like I was on a conveyor belt of consultations, with little time given for me to get my breath back from the walk to the waiting room to leaving with a prescription in my hand.Just an extra 10 seconds to introduce himself and smile would have made all the difference and allayed some of the fear and frustration I had built up in the waiting room. Also a badly handled complaint received by reception in front of all the waiting patients means that this is a facility I wouldn't go back to willingly.

Short link to review Dr Murray Aitken: http://iwgc.net/ed3zd