Dr Muhammed Ottayil

• Paediatrics

16th February 2017
Written by a carer at Broomfield Hospital

Dr Ottayil has always been patient and thorough with the advice he has given. My family have received great support from the Epilepsy clinic and Dr Ottayil at Broomfield hospital.

8th February 2017
Written by a carer at Springfield Hospital

We found Dr Ottayil, in his help of our 9 year old son, utterly reassuring, attentive and kind. His manner with our son was sensitive, perfectly pitched and relaxed. Dr Ottayil clearly loves his profession and is passionate and extremely knowledgeable. We would not hesitate to recommend him to other parents.

31st January 2017
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

Dr Ottayil is a very good doctor. He has been a big help to me and my family. He made me feel confident as he told me not to worry about anything and that everything would be fine. A 10 year old patient Dr Ottayil has been seeing our son for almost 3 years. He has been unfailing helpful, supportive and gave us reassurance at a difficult time. He always made our son feel relaxed and comfortable in the consultations and took time to explain everything to him in a language he could understand. His ability to relate to our son and in particular to give him the confidence to take it all in his stride has meant that he has coped very well with it all. We have now been discharged but it is good to know that Dr Ottayil and his team are always on hand should we have any concerns or problems again in the future. Grateful parents

27th January 2017
Written by a carer at Springfield Hospital

We went to see Dr Ottayil at his Clinic at Springfield hospital. He took the time to listen to our concerns and dealt with them in an appropriate fashion. He gave reassurance when needed and was easily contactable. Extremely thorough and highly knowledgeable in his field. He was kind and communicated clearly with us. My daughter felt comfortable with his approach. We continue to see him and he supports us as family whilst we continue medical investigations.

10th January 2017
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

My daughter was treated by Dr Ottayil for just over 2 years until she was recently discharged. Throughout the whole time, he made my daughter, and us as parents feel comfortable and reassured at every stage.

Short link to review Dr Muhammed Ottayil: http://iwgc.net/egqys