Dr Muhammed Ottayil

• Paediatrics

10th January 2017
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

My daughter was treated by Dr Ottayil for just over 2 years until she was recently discharged. Throughout the whole time, he made my daughter, and us as parents feel comfortable and reassured at every stage.

6th December 2016
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

Dr Ottayil was incredibly kind and calm and very comfortable to speak to. At first I felt nervous, but then I was fine. Emi (age 8) I was incredibly pleased with the care we received from Dr Ottayil. He was very caring and understanding and thorough with his examination of my daughter. He was very good at helping her overcome her nervousness and anxiousness. I am very happy with his professionalism and the care that we received. From a happy Mum.

5th December 2016
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

He is a very knowdledgeable and smart person, who wants the best for his patients. He gives suitable advice and has helped me with any conditions. However at times I struggled to understand what he was saying.

1st December 2016
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

I am a former patient of Dr Ottayil that has recently been discharged. I was under his consultation for four years in that time I was subject a truly thorough sessions with him. He listened to my problems instead of being dismissive and took every detail into consideration. He also made me feel welcomed, I never considered talking to him awkward or difficult. In regards to diagnosis he was always accurate when he gave any sort, I was never misdiagnosed under him. He is a remarkable professional and the National health service is lucky to have such a dedicated member of staff. I hope he remains in active service for a long time and continues to bring such wonderful service to other Patients into the future.

21st November 2016
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

Our daughter has recently been referred to Dr Ottayil and we would thoroughly recommend him to others. He talks to our 7 year old throughout the appointment and includes her in all the conversations, clearly explaining everything to her. He is clearly very good with children and makes the appointment fun and interesting. My daughter feels totally at ease and is not worried about her condition at all thanks to Dr Ottayils simple explanations to her. As parents, we feel reassured at his knowledge and thoroughness.

Short link to review Dr Muhammed Ottayil: http://iwgc.net/egqys