Dr Muhammed Ottayil

• Paediatrics

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

16th November 2017
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

Dr Ottayil is an excellent doctor. He helps me understand the meaning of epilepsy, and what to do when i have a fit. He's a friendly doctor, who talks to me as a person and listens to what I have to say. He gives me advice about people who I can talk to about my epilepsy.

1st November 2017
Written by a carer at Springfield Hospital

Dr Ottayil shows great understanding and patience to my son who is Autistic and has Epilepsy.

1st November 2017
Written by a patient at Springfield Hospital

We visited the doctor today and cannot praise him enough. He was so good with with our child/grandchild and did his best to make her feel at ease. He explained everything patiently, including what to what to expect in the future. He is an excellent doctor and someone we have no hesitation in recommending.

7th October 2017
Written by a patient at Springfield Hospital

He gave me a good explanation on something that no other doctor has been able to. He was friendly and listened to all of the things I had to say and then suggested good ideas to get me back to playing sport as soon as possible without medicine.

9th September 2017
Written by a carer at Broomfield Hospital

My daughter is 14 years old and I loved the way that he spoke directly to her and explained everything to her in simple terms. He was thorough, honest and extremely understanding and pointed her in the right direction on the internet so that she understood and investigated what was happening to her. I cannot recommend him enough

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »