Dr Muhammed Ottayil

• Paediatrics

1st December 2016
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

I am a former patient of Dr Ottayil that has recently been discharged. I was under his consultation for four years in that time I was subject a truly thorough sessions with him. He listened to my problems instead of being dismissive and took every detail into consideration. He also made me feel welcomed, I never considered talking to him awkward or difficult. In regards to diagnosis he was always accurate when he gave any sort, I was never misdiagnosed under him. He is a remarkable professional and the National health service is lucky to have such a dedicated member of staff. I hope he remains in active service for a long time and continues to bring such wonderful service to other Patients into the future.

21st November 2016
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

Our daughter has recently been referred to Dr Ottayil and we would thoroughly recommend him to others. He talks to our 7 year old throughout the appointment and includes her in all the conversations, clearly explaining everything to her. He is clearly very good with children and makes the appointment fun and interesting. My daughter feels totally at ease and is not worried about her condition at all thanks to Dr Ottayils simple explanations to her. As parents, we feel reassured at his knowledge and thoroughness.

Written by a carer at Broomfield Hospital

Fantastic doctor. Listened to what we had to say and welcomed our own feed back to help us understand the next steps to our daughters treatment. Any queries we had were answered by explaining them clearly in full. Couldn't ask for a better doctor for our daughter.

Written by a carer at Broomfield Hospital

Dr ottayil and Donna shepherd are great they always listen to what I have to say regarding my son especially my concerns, it's not easy dealing with my concerns but they always seem to make me feel better and do their best for my son.

Written by a carer at Broomfield Hospital

Feel a little bit disappointed with last appointment, as felt DR was rushing through my questions. This may have been as he was running behind, but it made me feel less reassured about my child's condition.

Short link to review Dr Muhammed Ottayil: http://iwgc.net/egqys