Dr Tariq Jahangir

18th August 2017
Written by a patient at Park Surgery

Dr Tariq is a great Doctor. He listens to everything you have to say and always carefully considers the treatment options, and involves you in his decisions. He takes as long as is necessary to deal with your problem, as does not rush you to meet the set appointment period. Because of this, do not expect to see him on time as he usually overruns. I personally don't mind as it means I have as much time as I need with him. He also treats other members of my family, and has been really good with their treatment, going out of his way to hurry along other NHS departments. I wish more GPs were like Dr Tariq!

20th July 2017
Written by a patient at Park Surgery

An exceptional doctor who always listens and cares about his patients

28th July 2016
Written by a patient at Park Surgery

I met Doctor Tariq for the first time. He couldn't have been more helpful or kinder to me.

2nd March 2016
Written by a patient at Park Surgery

DR Tariq Jahangir is the most amazing doctor, I have been a patient of his for sometime and I have to say he has helped me through some difficult times, he's been so supportive full of empathy and compassion.. He takes time to really listen and understand.. An amazing doctor..

23rd February 2016
Written by a carer at Park Surgery

Absolutely helpful and comitted listened to the concerns of my elderly parents bed showed compassion and support

Short link to review Dr Tariq Jahangir: http://iwgc.net/eenxv