Dr Morag Dugas

29th December 2014
Written by a patient at Tudor Practice

helpfull, understanding and willing to advise me even though i refused statins. i think she is a cut above

12th December 2014
Written by a patient at Ashfurlong Health Centre

Dr Dugas is one of those Doctor's who really does listen to you and not pre-judge. She clearly believes in cultivating a good Doctor/patient relationship which builds trust. I have complex health issues and am going through a particularly bad time at the moment and I can quite honestly say that she has kept me going the last few months. Dr Dugas is not only a marvellous Doctor but shows a degree of humanity and empathy not often encountered these days.

5th December 2014
Written by a patient at Tudor Practice

Always wishing to listen, gives up to date advices and recommendations, plus referrals where necessary to the right specialist. Is a hands on GP. If advice not available will seek out and make contact with patient promptly. Has an extremely caring attitude to her patients. With constant changes to I.T. Systems, she wrestles with problems in order to keep ll information recorded correctly. Very important to individual patients problems to be referred back on when required. Thie G.P. gives 101% to her profession in every way.

5th December 2014
Written by a patient at Ashfurlong Health Centre

Dr never forces advice or treatment upon me, she gives me choices and lets me think about them. I appreciate being listened to, even when I don't fully agree. Respect goes a long way in a Doctor/ Patient relationship and it helps me to feel comfortable when I am there.

4th December 2014
Written by a patient at Ashfurlong Health Centre

I was seen within seconds of my appointed time with a warm welcome and kind attention to my queries. Given required information and advice, couldn't have asked for more !

Short link to review Dr Morag Dugas: http://iwgc.net/eejj9