Dr Monika Szczekot

Written by a carer at Hassengate Medical Centre
30th April 2020

I phoned the surgery mid afternoon, asked to speak to a doctor and briefly described my partner's symptoms. We received a call back from Dr Szczekot within 15 minutes and after a short consult we were told to come to the surgery. Dr Szczekot saw us within minutes, examined my partner and told us to go home and pack a bag then go immediately to Basildon Hospital where we would be expected. Total time from phone call to referral was 30 minutes. Cannot hope for better service from a GP. We are lucky to be registered with Hassengate Medical Centre.

27th October 2018

I was previously at a different practice and transferred here. What a difference this surgery is. Doctor Monika Szczekot is a wonderful doctor who listens cares and obviously reads your notes so she knows what your dealing with. I have been a patient here for 3 months and wished I had changed to this practice 23 years ago. Highly recommend!!!

21st April 2015

Dr Szczekot is a very caring doctor. She listens and treats her patients with empathy. She gives each of her patients the time they need and never makes them feel that they are wasting her time. She is a fantastic GP.

5th December 2014

Dr Szczekot is an excellent professional GP. very caring and understanding. i would recommend her to anyone needing a GP at Hassengate clinic.

31st January 2014

Dr Szczekot is the best GP I have ever had. She always takes time to listen and to help you and advise you to the best she can. She never rushes her patients and will give them the time they need. She has helped me through ups and downs. She shows empathy and really does care for her patients. I always request to see her.

Short link to review Dr Monika Szczekot: http://iwgc.net/e4fc