Dr Monica Shaha

• Psychiatry

10th December 2018
Written by a patient at Psychiatry-UK

Listened very well, gave helpful and insightful advice and information. Explained medication very well and understood my problems and gave me ways to tackle them. Felt relieved after diagnosis, which came very fast consulted not just my parents but also me on terms of my medication and treated me like an adult and made me feel comfortable and involved in the decision making. My views were taken into account and were listened to i felt like i was making my choices instead of being told what to do by my parents who don't hesitate to tell me what to do. Provided a very meticulous report of my diagnosis which included advice to my school, parents and myself. The report had a vast selection of resources to aid me as i move forward with my recent diagnosis. Thank you Monica.

10th December 2018
Written by a carer at Psychiatry-UK

Very good listener. Highly emphatic, patient and professional. Dealt with my young son in a way that I have seen in a very few doctors. I can say this with confidence as I am a doctor myself. My wife who at the assessment. She thought Monica was thorough, engaging and receptive if our son's needs. She took our son's views in to consideration in a way we had not seen other doctors do. Highly recommend this doctor. Totally trust her. Thank you Monica.

16th November 2018
Written by a carer at Psychiatry-UK

Dr Shaha assessed my son for ADHD. It is such a relief to have a diagnosis for something we have suspected for some time. Dr Shaha was very thorough and perceptive. We have received a comprehensive report and treatment plan. We are now receiving excellent support in treating my son's condition. Dr Shaha has also provided us with links to information which will also help us.

16th November 2018
Written by a carer at Psychiatry-UK

Dr Shaha was amazing with my totally disengaged 15 year old son. She listened carefully to our concerns, managed to glean responses from my son and helped him to feel empowered and part of the decision making. She completely understood our difficulties and was understanding without being judgmental.Dr Shaha made my son and I feel relaxed and explained the process of the diagnosis and any additional support really clearly. She is obviously extremely knowledgeable and was able to explain how ADHD impacts on aspects of my son's life that I had not considered. I would highly recommend Dr Shaha as she was approachable, listened and used her expertise to support us.

25th October 2018
Written by a carer at Psychiatry-UK

Monica was very friendly and professional,she put us and our 12 year old son at ease from the very start, he felt very comfortable talking to her. We would highly recommend Monica to anyone interested.

Nearest Psychiatrists