Dr Moiz Moghal

Dr Moiz Moghul is a Consultant in Sport and Exercise Medicine at Wimbledon Clinics. His main areas of expertise include treating musculoskeletal and lower limb injuries. Hel additionally treats patients as Chief Medical Officer for GB and England Hockey and acts as team doctor for Southampton Football Club and Hampshire County Cricket Club.

• Sports and exercise medicine

3rd May 2017
Written by a patient at Parkside Hospital

Saw Dr Moghal for ongoing shoulder pain. Conducted a thorough exam and referred me for tests. At the follow-up, he explained the results very carefully and patiently. As my results didn't show anything conclusive, he was great at helping me to work out what my next steps should be and organising several further referrals for me. I really felt listened to, and he spent a great deal of time helping me to think it all through. Excellent interpersonal skills, I really felt I could trust him as an individual and a doctor. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

Nearest Sports and exercise medicine specialists

Short link to review Dr Moiz Moghal: http://iwgc.net/egkgf