Dr Moiz Kurban Alibhai

Written by a patient at Royal Preston Hospital
9th August 2020

I had a carotid endarterectomy at preston royal infirmary on the 05/08/2020 my experience i had was made an excellent one by Dr Moiz and his team he made me very calm throughout the proceedure i cannot thank him enough. The treatment was first class and made me feel at ease from start to finish .Thankyou once again Colin Adams

Written by a patient at Royal Preston Hospital
7th May 2020

I was having a partial removal of a kidney at Preston Royal Hospital on 4/5/20 and previously had a bad experience at Blackpool Victoria, last year when a spinal had to be quickly abandoned in favour of a GA. Also at this time I am being affected by AF in my heart. All this meant added worry going into my operation by Mr Zelhof. I needn’t have worried as the care and attention given to me by Dr Moiz was undoubtedly first class and would like to offer my heartfelt thanks to him and his team of course. Very best wishes to you all, Vance Taylor.

14th May 2020
Response from Dr Moiz Kurban Alibhai

Thank you your comments Vance I wish you well for the future

Consultant in Anaesthesia, Lancashire Teaching NHS Hospital Trust, Lancashire, UK. University of Liverpool, MBChB, 2006 Fellow of the Royal College of Anaesthetists, UK, 2011

Nearest Anaesthetists and ITU specialists