Dr Mohan Seevaratnam

11th February 2015
Written by a patient at St Peters Medical Centre

By chance I had several appointments with this doctor. I find him warm and very helpful, as well as professional. All my questions were answered and required care offered.

13th December 2014
Written by a patient at St Peters Medical Centre

Dr Mohan Seevaratnam is always happy to listen to you and very good doctor I have seen so far. He always treats you with a smile and asks lot of things, which you feel very comfortable to communicate. I’m always very happy with the treatments provided and I believe he always understand you very well. Highly recommended!!

15th November 2014
Written by a patient at St Peters Medical Centre

Just when you need someone to help you get better, then this surgery is the best. And according to my own experiences this doctor is the best listener and hence get to off to recover within no time.

4th November 2014
Written by a patient at St Peters Medical Centre

Dr Seevaratnam is a very caring and sympathetic doctor. He totally involved me in all the decision making and gave me confidence in the plan of action we chose jointly. He made sure follow up was in place so we could review everything again and in case alterations were required. I feel very confident with him and trust his professionalism in suggestions for treatment and for my care.

4th November 2014
Written by a patient at St Peters Medical Centre

Flexibility of appointment. You can request telephone consultant. If you can't climb stairs the doctor comes down to see you. I am very happy with the surgery, doctors and nurses. The receptionist are always ready to help. I have always had great support from Dr Seevaratnam.

Short link to review Dr Mohan Seevaratnam: http://iwgc.net/enik