Dr Mohan Kumar Palanisamy

6th December 2014
Written by a patient at Guildhall Surgery

I have recently started seeing this Dr at Guildhall Surgery. I have always been impressed with his manner and concern. I am very pleased when I am able to see him as I feel he understands my problems and he is never without good advice as to how I may manage my health and treatment better.

5th December 2014
Written by a patient at Guildhall Surgery

I am 75 year man and have seen a lot of doctor's in my time. Doctor Mohan listens carefully to what you have to say regarding your health and acts upon one's concerns and worries in a logical and calm manner. Reports and medications from specialists are explained in detail and how treatment is to be followed and why. He has performed some minor surgery on two parts of my skin with excellent results. He is very courteous as I am, and I owe my present state of health to Doctor Mohan and the Guildhall Surgery. As a layman I rate Doctor Mohan the best doctor in my lifetime.