Dr Mohammed Sultan

Dr M. Sultan MBBS, MRCP, FRCR Musculoskeletal Radiologist at PCH specialising in Adult Diagnostic and Therapeutic Imaging. Particular expertise in; * Ultrasound guided injections * Fluoroscopic guided injections * MRI Arthrograms * Shoulder Hydrodilatation for 'frozen shoulder' * Barbotage/needling for calcific tendonitis Member of British Society of Skeletal Radiologists (BSSR) Member of European Society of Musculoskeletal Radiologists (ESSR)

• Radiology

16th March 2017
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

I visited Peterborough hospital today for an Ultrasound guided injection. The attention and care I received from Dr Sultan and his nurse Susan Gosby was superb. Dr Sultan took the time to explain the procedure to me in detail, he answered all of my questions and made me feel relaxed and comfortable throughout the entire process. His nurse was also very caring and thorough and put me at ease. The service I received today was impeccable and I would have no hesitation in recommending Dr Sultan to anyone who needs the same procedure. Thank you so much for your caring and professional approach.

14th March 2017
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

I was extremely nervous which he picked up on straight and took the time to reassure me by explaining fully what was going to happen during the consultation. Very informative, professional with a kind and caring approach towards the treatment. The treatment was not rushed and I felt valued and I left feeling like I had received a personal and individual consultation and not just like a number. If I had a choice Dr Mohammed Sultan would be my first option for any future treatment a lovely man and true professional whom I would recommend to anyone.

3rd March 2017
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

I was made to feel relaxed and was clearly informed about all proceedures. I was very impressed and pleased by the experience

2nd March 2017
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

I had an ultrasound guided injection into my hip today. Dr Sultan was very nice and put me at my ease. He explained all steps of the procedure. The actual injection was fine. First he injected a local anaesthetic and then using a different needle, he injected the steroid. The whole procedure took only a few minutes and only hurt for a few seconds. The whole experience was much better than I had imagined it would be. Thank you Dr Sultan.

2nd March 2017
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

I had my Shoulder Hydrodilatation for 'frozen shoulder today done by Dr Sultan and have to say it was very good. The way he introduces himself, explains the procedure and then does the procedure was very remarkable. He made it comfortable and explained throughout exactly what was happening and asked if I was ok throughout. The procedure was done quickly and efficiently in a timely manner. I was very worried and scared about the procedure but have to say, there was nothing to worry about as it went quickly

Short link to review Dr Mohammed Sultan: http://iwgc.net/eife