Dr Mohammed Sultan

Dr M. Sultan MBBS, MRCP, FRCR Musculoskeletal Radiologist at PCH specialising in Adult Diagnostic and Therapeutic Imaging. Particular expertise in; * Ultrasound guided injections * Fluoroscopic guided injections * MRI Arthrograms * Shoulder Hydrodilatation for 'frozen shoulder' * Barbotage/needling for calcific tendonitis Member of British Society of Skeletal Radiologists (BSSR) Member of European Society of Musculoskeletal Radiologists (ESSR)

• Radiology

2nd December 2016
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

I found Dr Mohammed Sultan to be friendly and helpful during my procedure. My procedure was pain free and I wouldn't hesitate if I was required to have the procedure again.

19th November 2016
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

Dr Sultan is a professional, going about his business in a thoughtfull and friendly way. He clearly explained what was about to occur and continued explaining throughout the procedure.

15th November 2016
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

Friendly, support and care Thank you

3rd November 2016
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

Very approachable, confident and pleasant. Fast and efficient whilst making me feel comfortable answering any question I had with a light hearted humourous personality! Would be more than happy to be treated by this doctor again!! Highly recommended!

19th October 2016
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

I had a guided steroid injection in my right shoulder for severe pain, I believe it was a tendonapathy impingement. Doctor Sultan explained very thoroughly what was to happen when the ultrasound and injection was given. No pain with the procedure at 2.30pm. The anaesthetic began to wear off at about 8pm that evening. The following 3 days I had a very red face, hot burning and irritation on the right side of my face. After this subsided I have had no problems or pain in my shoulder. I feel I would benefit from the same procedure nearer my right elbow as this is still painful.

Short link to review Dr Mohammed Sultan: http://iwgc.net/eife