Dr Mohammed Sultan

Dr M. Sultan MBBS, MRCP, FRCR Musculoskeletal Radiologist at PCH specialising in Adult Diagnostic and Therapeutic Imaging. Particular expertise in; * Ultrasound guided injections * Fluoroscopic guided injections * MRI Arthrograms * Shoulder Hydrodilatation for 'frozen shoulder' * Barbotage/needling for calcific tendonitis Member of British Society of Skeletal Radiologists (BSSR) Member of European Society of Musculoskeletal Radiologists (ESSR)

• Radiology

6th February 2017
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

I had been dreading this treatment but Dr Sultan immediately put me at my ease with his friendly manner and the way he explained what he was going to do. Due to his skill I can honestly say that I hardly felt a thing. The nurse in attendance with him also helped make it easier. If I have to go through it again, it will be a breeze.

2nd February 2017
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

An excellent, relatively pain free experience. Both Dr. Sultan and the assisting nurse were professional, friendly and informative. Many thanks

27th January 2017
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

Yesterday I went for an ultrasound guided shoulder injection. I informed Mr Sultan that I have a huge fear of needles, and a very low pain threshold. Mr Sultan put me at ease (along with the fantastic nurse with him yesterday), explained the procedure and gave me time to explain the issues to ensure he injected the correct areas. The injection was over a lot quicker than I imagined, and I hardly felt a needle at all, definitely not "painful". Fantastic job, Thanks.

24th January 2017
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

Before even entering the clinic the nurse made me feel immediately at ease.Dr Mohammed Sultan was fantastic, lovely personality, he explained the procedure carefully and put me at complete ease. The nurse in attendance was also superb, very chatty and even offered her hand to squeeze if necessary. I feel very confident that the injection will be successful. However I wouldn't hesitate if it does need repeating. The experience could not be bettered. Thanks to both.

23rd January 2017
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

What a fabulous Doctor and nurse. Great team. They made me feel very relaxed. Dr Sultan made the procedure extremely bareable and I am hoping for great results. Dr Sultan did not rush and allowed me time to explain my injury without feeling rushed. He was excellent.

Short link to review Dr Mohammed Sultan: http://iwgc.net/eife