Dr Mohammed Sultan

Dr M. Sultan MBBS, MRCP, FRCR Musculoskeletal Radiologist at PCH specialising in Adult Diagnostic and Therapeutic Imaging. Particular expertise in; * Ultrasound guided injections * Fluoroscopic guided injections * MRI Arthrograms * Shoulder Hydrodilatation for 'frozen shoulder' * Barbotage/needling for calcific tendonitis Member of British Society of Skeletal Radiologists (BSSR) Member of European Society of Musculoskeletal Radiologists (ESSR)

• Radiology

28th April 2017
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

Dr Sultan and his team were informative and made the process very comfortable for me. My pain levels have reduced already.

18th April 2017
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

had ultra sound guided injection in shoulder under this doctor is working well very nice and veryb pleasant doctor

5th April 2017
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

Dr fully informed me regarding condition and treatment. Treatment on time. Has significantly benefited from treatment.

23rd March 2017
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

I visited Peterborough hospital today for an Ultrasound guided injection. The attention and care I received from Dr Sultan and his nurse Susan Gosby was superb. Dr Sultan took the time to explain the procedure to me in detail, he answered all of my questions and made me feel relaxed and comfortable throughout the entire process. His nurse was also very caring and thorough and put me at ease. The service I received today was impeccable and I would have no hesitation in recommending Dr Sultan to anyone who needs the same procedure. Thank you so much for your caring and professional approach

14th March 2017
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

I was extremely nervous which he picked up on straight and took the time to reassure me by explaining fully what was going to happen during the consultation. Very informative, professional with a kind and caring approach towards the treatment. The treatment was not rushed and I felt valued and I left feeling like I had received a personal and individual consultation and not just like a number. If I had a choice Dr Mohammed Sultan would be my first option for any future treatment a lovely man and true professional whom I would recommend to anyone.

Short link to review Dr Mohammed Sultan: http://iwgc.net/eife