Dr Mohammed Sultan

Dr M. Sultan MBBS, MRCP, FRCR Musculoskeletal Radiologist at PCH specialising in Adult Diagnostic and Therapeutic Imaging. Particular expertise in; * Ultrasound guided injections * Fluoroscopic guided injections * MRI Arthrograms * Shoulder Hydrodilatation for 'frozen shoulder' * Barbotage/needling for calcific tendonitis Member of British Society of Skeletal Radiologists (BSSR) Member of European Society of Musculoskeletal Radiologists (ESSR)

• Radiology

19th January 2017
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

I had an ultra sound injection in my right shoulder on 13th January. I was quite anxious about the procedure as I had heard it might be very painful. However I was reassured by Dr Sultan and his assistant that he would use very fine needles and the discomfort would be minimal. This was the case. It was over sooner than I expected. I was told what was going to happen and also the possible outcome in a kindly manner. Dr Sultan did not make me feel rushed and answered any questions I put to him. 24 Hours later my face became very hot and red. I had read that this is a possible side effect so I did not worry. This flushing lasted 24 hours. I am pleased to report that the debilitating pain I had endured for months has virtually all subsided. My flexibility which had also been restricted has improved almost to normal. I wish I had not waited so long to have this injection, and would have no worries if I have to repeat the procedure. I hope if his happens I will be lucky enough to be treated by Dr Sultan. Thank you Sir!

14th January 2017
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

I saw Dr Sultan on 12th January. Good things happened from the minute the nurse called me into the surgery. Dr Sultan introduced himself and straight away i felt relaxed. The Dr explained the reason for my visit and informed me what would be happening. During the ultra sound test the Dr or nurse talked to me to keep me relaxed. After the examination i was told i would be having an injection, as i am used to having injections it didn't worry me but the procedure but the way i was given the injection was completely different and not as much pain as usual. I would certainly recommend Dr Sultan to anybody and if i had to have the procedure again i hope i'm seen by Dr Sultan.

8th January 2017
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

Dr Mohammed Sultan explained every step very clearly and put me at ease straight away.

29th December 2016
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

I don't think the care could have been better having been given a good explanation of the procedure and having my questions answered, not only about the procedure but also my condition and implications of the treatment. Given the time constraints within the NHS I did not feel rushed until the nurse tried to get me to dress so fast that I left the room with my blouse unbuttoned.

23rd December 2016
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

Dr. Sultan's confident approach to my treatment calmed my nerves as I was very anxious that my injection would be very painful. However, to my great surprise the pain was no greater than a flu injection. I wish to thank Dr. Sultan for the expertise in which he carried out my procedule.

Short link to review Dr Mohammed Sultan: http://iwgc.net/eife