Dr Mohammed Sultan

Dr M. Sultan MBBS, MRCP, FRCR Musculoskeletal Radiologist at PCH specialising in Adult Diagnostic and Therapeutic Imaging. Supports defined Advanced Practitioner role under appropriate Supervision and Clinical Governance setting. Particular expertise in; * Ultrasound guided injections * Fluoroscopic guided injections * MRI Arthrograms * Shoulder Hydrodilatation for 'frozen shoulder' * Barbotage/needling for calcific tendonitis Member of British Society of Skeletal Radiologists (BSSR) Member of European Society of Musculoskeletal Radiologists (ESSR)

• Radiology

21st January 2018
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

I came to Dr Mohammed in great pain and, with virtually no discomfort during the procedure, was pain free within days. The whole experience of the guided injections was relaxed and reassuring. Thank you.

15th January 2018
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

I was treated by Dr Mohammed Sultan today ,with a guided injection, I have been treated by him before and found that on both occasions he was very friendly careing and made me feel totally at easy with the procedure ,he listened to me before starting the procedure and answered any questions that I had , before he started he explained what was going to happen,l felt completely relaxed and calm in his care along with his nursing assistant we chatted generally to,take my mind off of what was going on . Before I knew it was over and I didn’t feel anything which I was very pleased about ,after I was told to take my time and they made sure I felt ok to leave . Mr Sultan was a very careing consultan and I would like to thank him for the help he has given me ,I would definitely recommend him.

28th December 2017
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

Dr Sultan is a very friendly helpful and extremely professional , he explained everything to me , and although a very busy department ( as is every one in City Hospital , I was not rushed and my questions were answered in detail ..... Thank you Sir

22nd December 2017
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

Very polite and helpful. Explained what was happening and listened to my concerns.

12th December 2017
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

Very friendly, sense of humour and no sense of rushing, or that i was just another “number”. Very helpful, gentle and informative.

Short link to review Dr Mohammed Sultan: http://iwgc.net/eife