Dr Mohammed Sultan

Dr M. Sultan MBBS, MRCP, FRCR Musculoskeletal Radiologist at PCH specialising in Adult Diagnostic and Therapeutic Imaging. Supports defined Advanced Practitioner role under appropriate Supervision and Clinical Governance setting. Particular expertise in; * Ultrasound guided injections * Fluoroscopic guided injections * MRI Arthrograms * Shoulder Hydrodilatation for 'frozen shoulder' * Barbotage/needling for calcific tendonitis Member of British Society of Skeletal Radiologists (BSSR) Member of European Society of Musculoskeletal Radiologists (ESSR)

• Radiology

15th October 2018
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

Excellent doctor with the patients needs and concerns being his focus. He is kind and explains the procedure before and during it being carried out. I have seen Dr Sultan three time now for Calcific Tendonitis in a shoulder and now a steroid injection for a hip problem. I have total confidence in his ability during procedures and his calm communicative manner, does much to reassure you.

25th September 2018
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

I have now seen Dr Mohammed sultan 3-4 times to have guarded injections in my hips.the doctor on every occasion has been very nice and kind, he explains everything as he does the injections. Wen you are likely to feel any discomfort. I feel comfortable and not embarrassed as the injections i have are in my hips so have to remove some clothing. He is very friendly and puts you at ease as soon as you walk into the room. I completely recommend Dr sultan and the nurse that assists him. And as I regularly make visits to the hospital and the department i hope I will continue to get my treatment from Dr sultan.

24th September 2018
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

Dr Mohammed Sultan had a warm and calming nature about him everyone has a slight nervousness about hospitals but Dr Mohammed Sultan made me feel so relaxed and explained everything he was doing as he went along from start to finish. A very pleasant Doctor.

20th September 2018
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

Dr Sultan was very thorough, listened to what I told him, explained what he was doing and advised on future self-treatment. I could not expect more.

20th September 2018
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

I was given an injection under anesthetic by Dr Mohammed Sultan on 19 September. He had a very pleasant approach and explained everything he was going to do and again, as he was about to do the different stages of the procedure. I would not hesitate in recommending him to anyone who wanted an injection for pain relief.

Short link to review Dr Mohammed Sultan: http://iwgc.net/eife