Dr Mohammed Sultan

Dr M. Sultan MBBS, MRCP, FRCR Musculoskeletal Radiologist at PCH specialising in Adult Diagnostic and Therapeutic Imaging. Supports defined Advanced Practitioner role under appropriate Supervision and Clinical Governance setting. Particular expertise in; * Ultrasound guided injections * Fluoroscopic guided injections * MRI Arthrograms * Shoulder Hydrodilatation for 'frozen shoulder' * Barbotage/needling for calcific tendonitis Member of British Society of Skeletal Radiologists (BSSR) Member of European Society of Musculoskeletal Radiologists (ESSR)

• Radiology

18th October 2017
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

Dr Mohammed Sultan was very helpful. This has been the second time I have seen the doctor. He was very comforting and threw out the whole process he let me now what he was doing. I was comfortable being there and totally trusted the doctors while my visit. He is very helpful and so was the nurse assisting him on the day. I would recommend this doctor to anyone who may need to see one.

15th October 2017
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

Dr. Mohammed -Sultan is a great Dr. I had some steroid injections in my shoulder last week, which I was dreading..however they were completely painless. Thank you for putting me at ease. Sarah.

6th October 2017
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

a very nice man. explained everything clearly and well. felt totally safe in his care.

4th October 2017
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

Made me feel at ease with a nice calming manner,would not hesitate to have this treatment again with this doctor.

24th September 2017
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

Dr Sultan treated me with the utmost respect and civility, on performing the procedure, I suffered no discomfort and more importantly, my condition has remarkably improved over the last three days. I am very grateful to all the nhs staff who attended to me.

Short link to review Dr Mohammed Sultan: http://iwgc.net/eife