Dr Mohammed Sultan

Dr M. Sultan MBBS, MRCP, FRCR Musculoskeletal Radiologist at PCH specialising in Adult Diagnostic and Therapeutic Imaging. Particular expertise in; * Ultrasound guided injections * Fluoroscopic guided injections * MRI Arthrograms * Shoulder Hydrodilatation for 'frozen shoulder' * Barbotage/needling for calcific tendonitis Member of British Society of Skeletal Radiologists (BSSR) Member of European Society of Musculoskeletal Radiologists (ESSR)

• Radiology

16th June 2017
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

I met Dr Sultan yesterday when he injected my hip, what a gentleman. He was kind and explained everything to me and he didn't hurt me once. He talked to me throughout the procedure and at the end shook my hand and explained any after effects that there might be. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

15th June 2017
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

Professional, painless and a great 'bedside manner'. I had a guided US injection in my hip. It was all over before I realised - brilliant service. As with everything associated with the NHS, wonderful people, highly skilled and extremely efficient despite Jeremy Hunt!

23rd May 2017
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

I was seen promptly and was given plenty of information as to how I would feel before, during and after the injection in my groin area.

21st May 2017
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

The doctor was very friendly and made me feel at ease, I have a Morton's nauroma which required an injection into my foot, he explained the procedure all the way through, it hurt a bit but not as much as I thought, will have no hesitation if I have to have another one as long as this doctor does it.

16th May 2017
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

This was my second visit to Peterborough Hospital for a steroid injection. How relived was I to find it was Dr Sultan who would be administrating the injection. Dr Sultan is a true gentleman very reassuring, caring and again explained everything he would be doing before and during treatment even though this was my second visit I was treated no different to my first course of treatment. Dr Sultan and his nurse are a true Credit to the Peterborough Hospital. Thank you to both

Short link to review Dr Mohammed Sultan: http://iwgc.net/eife