Dr Mohammed Sultan

Dr M. Sultan MBBS, MRCP, FRCR Musculoskeletal Radiologist at PCH specialising in Adult Diagnostic and Therapeutic Imaging. Supports defined Advanced Practitioner role under appropriate Supervision and Clinical Governance setting. Particular expertise in; * Ultrasound guided injections * Fluoroscopic guided injections * MRI Arthrograms * Shoulder Hydrodilatation for 'frozen shoulder' * Barbotage/needling for calcific tendonitis Member of British Society of Skeletal Radiologists (BSSR) Member of European Society of Musculoskeletal Radiologists (ESSR)

• Radiology

14th August 2017
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

I felt very much at ease with Dr Sultan and his nurse . He talks you through the procedure which helps you to understand what's happening.

7th August 2017
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

Dr Mohammed Sultan has treated me previously and I was pleased to see him again. He is professional, explains the procedure and is good at putting his patients at ease.

27th July 2017
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

I was really anxious about having my guided injection into my shoulder carried out, but Dr Mohammed made me feel at ease, as well as his nurse assistant. Everything was explained clearly and questions answered. I was made sure I was comfortable before the injection was given, and advised on how I would feel after. If I need to go through this again, I would be happy for Dr Mohammed to carry this out.

27th July 2017
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

Had a procedure on my shoulder this afternoon.dr Sultan was really nice and explained everything to me. He made me feel relaxed through out the procedure

14th July 2017
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

This was my second procedure carried out by Dr Sultan (fluoroscopy into my shoulder, first my left and latterly the right) Both times I have had a great result. The treatment and care given by Dr Sultan and his nurses was exemplary, everything was explained and the procedure was painless. I highly recommend.

Short link to review Dr Mohammed Sultan: http://iwgc.net/eife