Dr Mohamed Elsayad

Dr Mohamed Elsayad is a consultant radiologist at Queens Hospital, Romford and King George Hospital, Goodmayes. He has a special interest in Musculoskeletal imaging including computed tomography (CT) reporting, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) reporting and ultrasound guided injections as well as CT guided biopsies and intervention. Prior to becoming a consultant radiologist he undertook specialised musculoskeletal fellowship training at the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital (Stanmore) and Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre in Oxford. In his current role as a consultant, he has developed an interest in Gastrointestinal and Gynaecological imaging where he is a core member of both Multi-Disciplinary Meetings and report CT and MRI as well as performing dedicated specialised ultrasound scans. He has established and led on introducing Microbubble Contrast Ultrasound in liver imaging which is a new technique in assessing liver lesions that he introduced to Queens Hospital. He teaches on many national and local radiology courses and he is working with all Radiology team to deliver an outstanding service to all patients.

« 1 2 3 4 »

16th February 2018
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

He is calm, understanding and friendly in a professional manner. The only problem is that his nhs list for my maintenance treatment is long and my orthopaedic referral waiting list is even longer. The doctors advice is not heeded by appointments and the treatment is not received as is suggested. As I had a problem with the previous referral appointment Mr Elsayed was a man of his word and went the extra mile for me. Thanks to him. I appreciated it.

16th January 2018
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Dr Mohamed Elsayad is very efficient and kind. I have had a excellent service, and felt very comfortable and trusted in his expertise.

16th January 2018
Written by a patient at The Holly Private Hospital

This Dr was very pleasant to meet. He asked a few questions about my ultrasound guided injection to my right knee and what was about to happen and why it was being performed. Which put me at ease don't like needles

15th January 2018
Written by a patient at The Holly Private Hospital

First time at Dr Elsayad and for Ultrasound-guided injection. Wasn't sure what to expect but he was very clear, describing what he was doing and why, how it would help etc. Answered my few questions, and provided a surprisingly pain-free experience. Obviously he is very practiced at this procedure.

15th November 2017
Written by a patient at King George Hospital

I have been to see Dr Elsayed on three occasions to date with one further treatment for ultrasound guided injections. On the first appointment was very nervous as my GP and Rheumatologist had said it will probably be a very painful treatment. Dr Elsayed explained the procedure and was very calming putting me at ease. I now know what to expect and it is not as bad as was hinted to me before my appointments. Overall, I have found Dr Elsayed very profession, caring and I would recommend him to anyone requiring these guided injections. When they are so close to organs etc, you need 100% trust and I have that. Many thanks Dr Elsayed, this treatment has meant I can now get my life back on track and on my bicycle. Thank you.

15th November 2017
Response from Dr Mohamed Elsayad

Thank you for your valued feed back and kind words. It is great to know from your feed back that I was able to help you to get back to your day to day activities. Best Wishes

« 1 2 3 4 »