dr-mohamed-elsayad

Written by a patient at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital
25th November 2020

I had been given nightmare advise from friends about guided injections that needed to be done on my wrists .How wrong they were my experience with Dr Elsayad at spires Brentwood was painless . The dr and staff were excellent , reassuring and gentle . I never felt pain at all . In fact am going back to have other wrist done with no hesitation . I shall be highly recommending Dr Elsayad and the hospital .. thankyou

Written by a patient at The Holly Private Hospital
12th November 2020

I came into clinic today for a ultrasound guided knee injection. I had been warned by many friends and colleagues about the pain and myself am terrified of hospitals and needles, and am prone to fainting. Dr Elsayad and his team were brilliant, I really felt they listened to me about my fears and concerns, made me feel entirely at ease and were upbeat and reassuring. He ensured the procedure was seamless, comfortable and it wasn’t painful at all, even changing his approach to my needs. The pain was a mild discomfort at most. I am back in again next week for my other knee, and am no longer scared, I know my care is in good hands and Dr Elsayad is very professional and an expert in his field. Thank you again

Written by a patient at The Holly Private Hospital
12th November 2020

Dr Elsayad is a very knowledgeable and helpful consultant. He took him time to identify the issue with my foot, clearly explaining his findings as well as the best way to treat it. His after care advice was very helpful. He also suggested potential alternative treatment options should it be needed in the future. I would be more than happy to have Dr Elsayad treat me again in the future.

Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital
21st October 2020

Dr Mohamed Elsayad was a very kind and polite. I was nervous about the procedure but he made me feel very comfortable and at ease. I would recommend this doctor.

Written by a patient at Spire Hartswood Hospital
7th October 2020

From the minute Dr Elsayad came into the room he put me at ease. He performed the scan thoroughly yet quickly, answered the many questions I had and also kept conversation flowing when I had run out!! I had previously had the same scan and felt unwell during it and remember counting the minutes until it was over. This time, I was disappointed when it came to an end!!

Dr Mohamed Elsayad was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

Dr Mohamed Elsayad is a consultant radiologist at Queens Hospital, Romford and King George Hospital, Goodmayes. He has a special interest in Musculoskeletal imaging including computed tomography (CT) reporting, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) reporting and ultrasound guided injections as well as CT guided biopsies and intervention. Prior to becoming a consultant radiologist he undertook specialised musculoskeletal fellowship training at the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital (Stanmore) and Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre in Oxford. In his current role as a consultant, he has developed an interest in Gastrointestinal and Gynaecological imaging where he is a core member of both Multi-Disciplinary Meetings and report CT and MRI as well as performing dedicated specialised ultrasound scans. He has established and led on introducing Microbubble Contrast Ultrasound in liver imaging which is a new technique in assessing liver lesions that he introduced to Queens Hospital. He teaches on many national and local radiology courses and he is working with all Radiology team to deliver an outstanding service to all patients.

Short link to review Dr Mohamed Elsayad: http://iwgc.net/egqwp