Dr Mohamed Elsayad

Dr Mohamed Elsayad is a consultant radiologist at Queens Hospital, Romford and King George Hospital, Goodmayes. He has a special interest in Musculoskeletal imaging including computed tomography (CT) reporting, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) reporting and ultrasound guided injections as well as CT guided biopsies and intervention. Prior to becoming a consultant radiologist he undertook specialised musculoskeletal fellowship training at the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital (Stanmore) and Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre in Oxford. In his current role as a consultant, he has developed an interest in Gastrointestinal and Gynaecological imaging where he is a core member of both Multi-Disciplinary Meetings and report CT and MRI as well as performing dedicated specialised ultrasound scans. He has established and led on introducing Microbubble Contrast Ultrasound in liver imaging which is a new technique in assessing liver lesions that he introduced to Queens Hospital. He teaches on many national and local radiology courses and he is working with all Radiology team to deliver an outstanding service to all patients.

14th August 2016
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I was seen by Dr Mohamed Elsayad at Queens Hospital yesterday for my medical condition. He was very professional, appeared very experience, listened to my concerns and explained clearly to me what was seen on my ultra sound scan. He explained all the pain relief/recommendation options to me. I felt so at ease with him and confident that my pain options would enable me to cope with managing my work and home live better. He made me feel confident and convince straight away that I would get better. I would surely recommend him to family and friends should they need to be seen by a ultra sound Doctor.

22nd May 2016
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I saw this doctor for a bone biopsy, he was very professional, polite and kind and put me at ease, and before and during the procedure he explained step by step what he was doing, and why this needed to be done. The bone biopsy on my rib was a very painless procedure and I felt very safe in his hands and I would trust him with my care.

15th May 2016
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I had an appointment with Dr Elsayad today, he was totally professional and polite, explaining in detail what he was going to do and the pros and cons of the procedure. I had another question which was not related to what he was doing but he was more than happy to investigate and explain what he saw which help to put my mind at rest. Cannot praise this Dr enough. Thank you for your time and care this morning.

15th December 2015
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Dr Elsayad was very thorough in the examination, very sympathetic to my situation, and offered helpful advice about how to move forward. I would strongly recommend Dr Elasayad.

27th August 2015
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I have recently had an ultrasound scan carried out by this doctor and can say that I was very impressed by both his professionalism and personal manner. I was made to feel relaxed and comfortable throughout the examination which was conducted very thoroughly, with all aspects being carried out being clearly explained and shown in full detail to me. I feel reassured and confident moving forward. I would highly recommend Dr Mohamed Elsayad.

Short link to review Dr Mohamed Elsayad: http://iwgc.net/egqwp