Dr Mohamed Elsayad

Dr Mohamed Elsayad is a consultant radiologist at Queens Hospital, Romford and King George Hospital, Goodmayes. He has a special interest in Musculoskeletal imaging including computed tomography (CT) reporting, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) reporting and ultrasound guided injections as well as CT guided biopsies and intervention. Prior to becoming a consultant radiologist he undertook specialised musculoskeletal fellowship training at the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital (Stanmore) and Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre in Oxford. In his current role as a consultant, he has developed an interest in Gastrointestinal and Gynaecological imaging where he is a core member of both Multi-Disciplinary Meetings and report CT and MRI as well as performing dedicated specialised ultrasound scans. He has established and led on introducing Microbubble Contrast Ultrasound in liver imaging which is a new technique in assessing liver lesions that he introduced to Queens Hospital. He teaches on many national and local radiology courses and he is working with all Radiology team to deliver an outstanding service to all patients.

15th November 2017
Written by a patient at King George Hospital

I have been to see Dr Elsayed on three occasions to date with one further treatment for ultrasound guided injections. On the first appointment was very nervous as my GP and Rheumatologist had said it will probably be a very painful treatment. Dr Elsayed explained the procedure and was very calming putting me at ease. I now know what to expect and it is not as bad as was hinted to me before my appointments. Overall, I have found Dr Elsayed very profession, caring and I would recommend him to anyone requiring these guided injections. When they are so close to organs etc, you need 100% trust and I have that. Many thanks Dr Elsayed, this treatment has meant I can now get my life back on track and on my bicycle. Thank you.

15th November 2017
Response from Dr Mohamed Elsayad

Thank you for your valued feed back and kind words. It is great to know from your feed back that I was able to help you to get back to your day to day activities. Best Wishes

18th June 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

The doctor was very understanding, made me feel relaxed and calm. Definitely recommend him.

18th June 2017
Response from Dr Mohamed Elsayad

Thank you for your valued feed back.

14th May 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Roding Hospital

This Dr was amazing . He drained blood from my wound and I was very nervous. He explained every step of the way during the procedure. He was very caring during the scan and procedure. I did not feel any pain . I would recommend him again and again.

14th August 2016
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I was seen by Dr Mohamed Elsayad at Queens Hospital yesterday for my medical condition. He was very professional, appeared very experience, listened to my concerns and explained clearly to me what was seen on my ultra sound scan. He explained all the pain relief/recommendation options to me. I felt so at ease with him and confident that my pain options would enable me to cope with managing my work and home live better. He made me feel confident and convince straight away that I would get better. I would surely recommend him to family and friends should they need to be seen by a ultra sound Doctor.

22nd May 2016
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I saw this doctor for a bone biopsy, he was very professional, polite and kind and put me at ease, and before and during the procedure he explained step by step what he was doing, and why this needed to be done. The bone biopsy on my rib was a very painless procedure and I felt very safe in his hands and I would trust him with my care.

Short link to review Dr Mohamed Elsayad: http://iwgc.net/egqwp