Dr Mobeen Shahbaz

18th October 2018

Saw Dr Shahbaz when my own doctor not available. He was kind and courteous, and extremely patient taking time to explain why I had been so ill because of side effects of medication I was on. His knowledge was impressive and he was not patronising when he spoke to me, even though I am 81.

11th December 2015

I was recently seen by Dr Shahbaz (he is my regular dr) and his care compassion and dedication to his job is outstanding. He always gives excellent advice and support. I would recommend him to treat all of my family. He has my complete trust.

19th November 2015

Dr Shahbaz is the most amazing hardworking doctor I have ever met. He truly cares about his patients and gives the best care every time. 100%

24th December 2014

This doctor is outstanding in delivering the best medical care possible. He is compassionate and understanding

Written by a carer at Tameside General Hospital
11th May 2014

Mobeen shahbaz is young and dynamic doctor who cares for his patients as if they are part of his own family. in time to come with experience he will become a very good family doctor for for many of his patients. i wish him success.

Short link to review Dr Mobeen Shahbaz: http://iwgc.net/eigyi