Dr Misty Olusanya

31st March 2014
Written by a patient at Hinchingbrooke Hospital

I saw Dr Misty Olusanya as an out of hours patient in hospital. I presented with a chronically painful shoulder injury. Dr MO examined me thoroughly and diagnosed my injury as a rotator cuff injury (supraspinatus calcification) brought about through repeated and vigorous overuse (dancing). He described in detail the anatomy of the muscles involved, explained what had likely led up to it, the treatment I should follow, ie X-Ray and physiotherapy. He prescribed and explained the drug regime I would need! and gave me an injection for immediate pain relief. He answered my many questions fully and comprehensively which was extremely reassuring. He suggested a gentle bicep curl exercise, with fist clenching and a resting position until I could be further advised by a physio. I am exceedingly grateful he was on duty on Sat morning. Thank you Dr Misty.

Short link to review Dr Misty Olusanya: http://iwgc.net/ef3lx