Dr Miranda Harvie

I am passionate about what I do. I constantly try to be effective in helping improve the patient diagnostic journey. My particular interests are in gynaecological imaging and gynaecological cancer staging; lung disease and cancer diagnostics and staging; colorectal cancer diagnostics and cancer staging. I am skilled in hysterosalpingography, ultrasound, CT Virtual Colonoscopy, MRI and CT body imaging. My work is recognised as being of consistently high standard. My favourite part of the job is when I can talk to patients and explain their imaging to them, which is especially so in ultrasound, and when doing infertility studies.

8th March 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital

Dr Harvie was professional, kind and caring - and I felt in a safe and highly skilled pair of hands. She treated me with respect and thoughtfulness with a level of empathy that was greatly appreciated. She took time and consideration and talked me through everything clearly and sensibly. Having had many a scan in my life - I'd highly recommend Dr Harvie!

11th March 2018
Response from Dr Miranda Harvie

Thank you so much for taking the time to feed back. I am very grateful for your kind words. DrM

26th January 2018
Written by a member of staff at BMI Syon Clinic

The most loving and supportive radiologist I’ve ever worked and met

Short link to review Dr Miranda Harvie: http://iwgc.net/eely4