dr-miranda-harvie

Written by a private patient at BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital
6th October 2021

Dr Harvie introduced herself and immediately sensed my anxiety and put me at my ease. She was very good at communicating in what she could observe and any abnormalities detected and what they could mean in a very clear and reassuring way. She exuded warmth and kindness alongside her knowledge. I would not hesitate to recommend her to other patients.

Written by a private patient at BMI Syon Clinic
23rd June 2021

Every hospital and every clinic should have a Dr Miranda Harvie ... such a lovely, warm, kind and professional Dr who listens and completely puts you at ease. Dr Harvie welcomes you with her big smile and wealth of knowledge and experience ... without which I wouldn't be here today! Thank you Miranda for your care and kindness ... I leave each time reassured!

30th June 2021
Response from Dr Miranda Harvie

Thank you so much for these kind words, they are much appreciated. Miranda

Written by a private patient at BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital
31st May 2021

Dr Harvie and her colleague immediately put me at ease during a procedure during which I could easily have lost my dignity! She took time to explain what would happen during the appointment, ensured I was comfortable and talked me through everything she was observing. We found common ground in dislike of our local council's road policies which was a great distraction during the less pleasant elements of my appointment. I left the appointment feeling comforted, knowledgable and confident that if I have a similar issue again, I would choose to visit Dr Harvie again.

Written by a patient at BMI Syon Clinic
25th January 2021

Thank you Miranda for taking great care of me. Lovely doctor, professional and extremely human and kind - a key element to healthcare interactions that sadly is often missing and that changes completely the experience for the patient. I felt looked after and in good hands, both as a patient and as a human being. If I ever need an ultrasound again, I will be adamant about seeing her again.

25th January 2021
Response from Dr Miranda Harvie

Thank you so much for your kind words - what a boost in these dark days. Lovely that you took the time to give us your feedback - thank you! Miranda

I am passionate about what I do. I constantly try to be effective in helping improve the patient diagnostic journey. My particular interests are in gynaecological imaging and gynaecological cancer staging; lung disease and cancer diagnostics and staging; colorectal cancer diagnostics and cancer staging. I am skilled in hysterosalpingography, ultrasound, CT Virtual Colonoscopy, MRI and CT body imaging. My work is recognised as being of consistently high standard. My favourite part of the job is when I can talk to patients and explain their imaging to them, which is especially so in ultrasound, and when doing infertility studies.

Short link to review Dr Miranda Harvie: http://iwgc.net/eely4