Dr Miranda Harvie

I am passionate about what I do. I constantly try to be effective in helping improve the patient diagnostic journey. My particular interests are in gynaecological imaging and gynaecological cancer staging; lung disease and cancer diagnostics and staging; colorectal cancer diagnostics and cancer staging. I am skilled in hysterosalpingography, ultrasound, CT Virtual Colonoscopy, MRI and CT body imaging. My work is recognised as being of consistently high standard. My favourite part of the job is when I can talk to patients and explain their imaging to them, which is especially so in ultrasound, and when doing infertility studies.

19th May 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Syon Clinic

Dr Harvie is brilliant. She understood all of my problems, explained everything from procedure to results. Very courteous, professional and friendly. In my honest opinion, she is perfect and I could not criticise a single thing about her. Brilliant, would recommend to anyone and everyone!

8th March 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital

Dr Harvie was professional, kind and caring - and I felt in a safe and highly skilled pair of hands. She treated me with respect and thoughtfulness with a level of empathy that was greatly appreciated. She took time and consideration and talked me through everything clearly and sensibly. Having had many a scan in my life - I'd highly recommend Dr Harvie!

11th March 2018
Response from Dr Miranda Harvie

Thank you so much for taking the time to feed back. I am very grateful for your kind words. DrM

26th January 2018
Written by a member of staff at BMI Syon Clinic

The most loving and supportive radiologist I’ve ever worked and met

Short link to review Dr Miranda Harvie: http://iwgc.net/eely4