Dr Miltiadis Krokidis

Consultant Vascular and Interventional Radiologist

• Radiology

4th November 2017
Written by a patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital

I attended Addenbrookes on 03 Nov 2017 to have an IR Inferior Vena Cava Filter removed by Miltiadis and his team. Miltiadis previously inserted the filter in July 2017 as well so feedback covers both procedures. I found Miltiadis an extremely competent consultant and both times he really made me feel at ease, took time to talk about both procedures and really engaged with me and his team in both procedures. The team work displayed by Miltiadis and his team was of the highest order and they all communicated extremely well and kept me updated and re assured at all times. If you have a procedure or are awaiting one with Miltiadis and his team you will really be in safe hands and have nothing to worry about for sure. Plus all the staff of the ward on X3 radiology day unit were superb as well and so supportive and helpful. Everyone really felt that they cared and thoroughly enjoyed their roles within the NHS and absolutely knew what they were doing and carried that out in a professional and caring manner. 5 stars from me for sure and thank you and feeling well today which is great news.

13th November 2017
Response from Dr Miltiadis Krokidis

Many thanks for your kind words! It gives us strength to continue what we are doing!

3rd August 2016
Written by a patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital

I am a cancer patient, referred to Dr Krokidis for the insertion of a Kidney stent under local anesthetic. I was nervous about the procedure, but from the start Dr Krokidis and his team were utterly professional and went to great lengths to explain in detail what the operation entailed. I was treated sympathetically and professionally before during and after, and was visited, within the hour, by Dr Krokidis who checked on my condition and was full of enthusiasm and confidence which lifted my spirits considerably. The operation has been a complete success, and I am truly grateful for his expertise and humanity.

Short link to review Dr Miltiadis Krokidis: http://iwgc.net/egide