Dr Milan Radia

2nd March 2015
Written by a patient at Beaconsfield Road Surgery

I have been registered at Beaconsfield Surgery since 1986. Despite working full time I have always been able to get an appointment when I have needed to. I have recently been seeing Dr Milan Radia and the Surgery nurse for a newly diagnosed problem. I cannot fault the service I have received from the surgery. Dr Radia always listens to me and we come to an agreement about the way forward for my treatment. I feel that I am treated as an individual, The surgery staff are polite and helpful and I have never had cause to complain. I feel reassured that if I did raise a concern that the matter would be investigated.

9th February 2015
Written by a patient at Beaconsfield Road Surgery

I saw Dr Milan Radia at Silversprings Medical Practice and I was in pain and gave him a jumbled set of symptoms with a muddled history of problems. He prioritised, examined me and found the cause of my current trouble. He gave me a prescription and explained clearly where I go from here. He was patient and I felt comfortable with him. I would recommend him to anyone, especially if you have sensitive issues.

Doctors working at Beaconsfield Road Surgery