Dr Micheline Tremblay

• Psychiatry

31st January 2016

I think that Dr Tremblay is the most switched-on to Bipolar Disorder of all the consultants I have ever spoken with. I believe her to be dedicated to dealing with this disabling condition. This is because she listens, reflects and is clear in her approach. I want to see more of her. Her expertise in the Nice guidelines is second to none in my opinion.

10th December 2014

Diagnosed with BPD within half an hour! Would have taken longer to get photos processed.. My disorder was not explained to me, neither was my medication..prescribed quetiapine when I was not suffering psychosis...no review of my meds, physical or mental state for 4 years...in 2010 I decided to stop the meds with no knowledge that this would be dangerous..suffered a chronic 'paranoid' & psychotic breakdown...lost my kids & my marriage...she diagnosed this decline in my mental health as 'adjustment disorder' ...I still suffer from effects of the breakdown, physical & mental state still poor at times...I lost everything I loved & was left vulnerable & alone barricading myself, frozen & starving in my home..all I got was a couple of appts sent to me by post even though mental health services had been alerted to my vulnerability..I could have died..left wandering 30 miles towards Chester as I escaped from psychiatric unit..panick attacks causing severe tachycardia..left without food, water, heat or help for months..currently seeking help in Staffordshire area to deal with the trauma & residual effects..I have nothing to thank Dr Micheline Tremblay for & know of many other patients of hers who also claim to be let down..I hope this post is seen & considered by others. Sandra Ramone.

Short link to review Dr Micheline Tremblay: http://iwgc.net/efp86