Dr Michael Watt

• Neurology

26th July 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Victoria Hospital

Really totally disappointed in this dr .still waiting 15 months after the initial consultation on a second appointment to talk over an mri which happened in February. Words cant express how let down I feel in his lack of interest .if u look at other web pages u can see how other people feel the same as me .frustration and let down doesnt cover it .

15th July 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Victoria Hospital

I agree with all the comments here. Dr Watt was the only doctor to take any notice of me after three years of being ignored, accused of making my symptoms up and falling deeper and deeper into a seriously depressed state. Within the first week of him getting me admitted into hospital, he diagnosed my condition. I have now been with Dr Watt for 13 years and if he ever leaves the NHS, I will be following him.

20th April 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Victoria Hospital

Amasing doctor i wish the other doctors more like him he is just brilliant he helped when other doctors our just not the same just thankyou so much for everything Outstanding x

19th April 2017
Written by a patient at Ulster Independent Clinic

Had a very meaningful and insightful consultation with Dr M Watt today. He has been the only medic to actually engage with me in relation to my chronic symptoms and actively listen to my concerns in a totally non dismissive way. I found him to be extremely approachable and straight talking and am very grateful for his considered opinion.

1st September 2016
Written by a patient at Royal Victoria Hospital

He amazing docter only for him i wouldn't have done so well when other docters had me off my head i had a stroke 2years ago and he only doctor that takes time to listen and he so unstanding i think he a brilliant need more doctor s like him they need take leaf out of this book some doctors our above you and your wasting there time when they dont listen to whats happening to your body no boby could just make it up then there advance anyway dr m watt is the best in his field great man

Nearest Neurologists