Dr Michael Watt

• Neurology

11th November 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Victoria Hospital

Dr Watt is an excellent doctor. I highly recemmend his care.

11th November 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Victoria Hospital

Dr Watt was the most trustworthy doctor i have ever been under the care of. He is a brillant doctor. He gets the job done efficiently. I fully recommend him after not long diagnosed he had me up and doing so much better!!!

18th September 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Victoria Hospital

Dr Watt is a brilliant doctor. He listens very carefully and is open to prescribing the drug LDN. It is always a pleasure to meet Dr Watt and I have complete confidence in him.

26th July 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Victoria Hospital

Really totally disappointed in this dr .still waiting 15 months after the initial consultation on a second appointment to talk over an mri which happened in February. Words cant express how let down I feel in his lack of interest .if u look at other web pages u can see how other people feel the same as me .frustration and let down doesnt cover it .

15th July 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Victoria Hospital

I agree with all the comments here. Dr Watt was the only doctor to take any notice of me after three years of being ignored, accused of making my symptoms up and falling deeper and deeper into a seriously depressed state. Within the first week of him getting me admitted into hospital, he diagnosed my condition. I have now been with Dr Watt for 13 years and if he ever leaves the NHS, I will be following him.

Nearest Neurologists