Dr Michael Watt

• Neurology

« 1 2 3 4 »

5th February 2018
Written by a patient at Royal Victoria Hospital

I have just contacted the Ulster Clinic and am gutted to hear Dr Watt is not working at the moment. After years of strange symptoms, he was the only one able to put his finger on what was wrong with me and was able to prescribe drugs that transformed my life. I rang for a review appointment only to discover that he is no longer working. He is so supportive and humorous and gets to the bottom of the problem. Whatever is wrong, I wish him well and a speedy return to practice.

3rd February 2018
Written by a patient at Royal Victoria Hospital

I AM UNDER DR.WHATT'S CARE AT THE R.V.H. IN BELFAST. I FIND HIM EXELENT IN ALL ASPECTS OF CARE, HE IS OPEN, FRIENDLY, KIND AND UNDERSTANDING OF MEDICAL AND IMOTIONAL ASPECTS OF MY ILLNESS, WHICH IS EPILEPSY AFTER A BRAIN STEM STROKE. I BELIEVE HE MIGHT BE ILL HIMSELF, I WISH HIM A SPEEDY RECOVERY AND HOPE HE CAN RETURN AS THE N.H.S. CAN NOT AFFORD TO LOSE HIM. REGARDS, JEANETTE STAFFORD

2nd February 2018
Written by a patient at Royal Victoria Hospital

I was referred to dr watt in 2007 when he told me I had Parkinsons Disease but it would be 20 years before it would be obvious so tell no one . True and amazingly in my school class 2 other girls are also sufferers but are not nearly as well controlled as I am. Dr watt has listened to me,advised me, and been so supportive I feel blessed that he is my consultant and that I am not under my 2 friends doctors . He is so easy to open up to as he shows me understanding never made my anxieties trivial but always treats me with true professionalism which shows in my health lately I had my gall bladder removed and that consultant was surprised to hear me say I had p d again thanks to Dr Watt for his expertise in controlling my condition . See you soon I sincerely hope Jean stuart

16th January 2018
Written by a patient at Royal Victoria Hospital

After seeing dr watt for nearly 4 years I’m disappointed to learn that one of the procedures he preformed is under investigation. Also the trust has confirmed he will not be returning to work. Back to square one with still no diagnosis.

9th January 2018
Written by a patient at Royal Victoria Hospital

A fantastic dr. I cannot thank dr watt enough he made a diagnosis where others had failed me. I recommend seeing him. He is professional courteous and listens . Sorry to hear he is off long term hope he returns soon .

« 1 2 3 4 »