Dr Michael Twitchen

14th March 2018
Written by a patient at West Meads Surgery

Dr Twitchen became my named dr at west meads surgery (Bognor Regis) ,after my previous gp left.He had a calming caring manner ,and really listened to why you were there , not focusing on how long you were taking.Knowledgeable ,kind and always willing to try whatever it took to help both myself ,and my daughter.Without doubt he is going to be a very sad loss to our surgery and i am gutted i no longer have the reassurance of his experience when i make an appointment there.I wish him the very best for the future.If you are lucky enough to find this Dr at your practise ,i`d say book in with him ,and stay with him.A true gentleman.

21st February 2018
Written by a patient at West Meads Surgery

A brilliant and pragmatic doctor with excellent people skills and vast medical knowledge. A wonderful combination! He has helped me a lot over the last 18 months or so. I would recommend him without reservation.

7th January 2017
Written by a patient at West Meads Surgery

Worthings lose our gain at Westmeads .Dr. Twitchen is a great and knowledgeable doctor who has given me a lot of help and advice in the time he has been at the surgery.I can only thank him for everything and hope he is here to stay.

7th July 2015
Written by a patient at West Meads Surgery

Dr Twitchen is a great doctor. He has helped me so much over the last six months. He has a great understanding and empathy for his patients. I fill very lucky he has come to my doctors surgery in Bognor. Highly recommend him

22nd April 2012
Written by a patient at Shelley Surgery

Dr Twitchen is the most amazing doctor. I am totally gutted that he has now left the surgery at Shelley road in Worthing. He has offered me so much support over the last 11 years, he always remembers me and any issues I have had. He always gives you the time you need and truely listens and helps. There is no 5 mins and you out or avoiding your issues, he helps you sort it out and takes you seriously. He will be a great loss to that surgery and a huge gain to the next place he goes on to. Fiona

Short link to review Dr Michael Twitchen: http://iwgc.net/ekhz