Dr Michael Pick

« 1 2 3 4 »

8th March 2017
Written by a patient at East Cliff Practice

Dr. Pick is a brilliant professional who has helped me over come my various medical difficulties with his great expertise and caring nature. Other NHS establishments I have been with do not compare in standards to this practice! Thank you to all the staff, especially Dr. Pick for providing great care and being extremely professional.

11th January 2016
Written by a patient at East Cliff Practice

Dr Michael Pick exhibits all the qualities I would expect from both a professional GP and a fellow human being. He has a most agreeable manner and is an attentive listener, allowing his patient time to explain just why he has visited the surgery. Dr Pick demonstrates considerable skill in eliciting information from his patient in an understanding and sympathetic manner. He makes careful checks as he deems appropriate and, following his examination, deliberates carefully before revealing his diagnosis. He promptly makes the necessary arrangements for any laboratory tests he deems desirable to aid him in determining exactly what ails his patient at the moment and what else it might be prudent to pursue for the patient's welfare. I am greatly indebted to him and have profited considerably both in terms of a gradual recovery and how, with his considered advice, I may help myself in an effort to maintain good health and avoid a recurrence of the same condition in the future. I am unable to make any constructive suggestions on how Dr Pick might improve the standard of care and attention he has shown me.

5th May 2015
Written by a patient at East Cliff Practice

Great practitioner, who always listens & sincerely understands.

16th February 2015
Written by a patient at East Cliff Practice

Dr Pick listened to my issues and concerns. He talked through options with me and followed up on my case with the hospital. He phoned my back later in the day himself. He also arranged for follow up treatment for me. It would have been quick and easy for him to follow the original suggestion from the hospital but he took the time to look into my case so that he could take into account my own circumstances.

8th September 2014