dr-michael-pellen

11th May 2016

For me everthing was fine He completed my gastric bypass, was caring , and listened to all my concerns and needs. The followup at castle Hill for 2 years was seamless and akso completed on gime and brilliant communication both with myself and my GP. Outlining future needs and care following discharge.

5th March 2016

Dr. Pellen was in one simple word "amazing" he was very thorough with his care and went the extra mile to ensure I would not have any complications later. I had a very rare procedure done. I realise from hearing other people's stories who have the same condition I have (Achalasia) I was very lucky to meet Dr. Pellen. He literally changed my life.

12th February 2016

Following out-patient visits with Mr Pellen I was able to make an informed choice on having surgery for a hiatus hernia. He was totally honest and explained fully the procedure, success rates and outcomes. I found him to be understanding, caring and professional. I had a good recovery and feel that the surgery has improved my quality of life and I am grateful for his surgical skills and expertise. I have no doubt that he upholds the highest professional standards. Thank you.

22nd September 2015

After my gp referred me due to quick weight loss was seen by Mr Pellen a week later wonderful doctor listens and explains in terms were understand very patient friendly further tests arranged and fast tracked so will be seen within 2 weeks

22nd September 2015

mr pellen was first class in every way.

Consultant Upper Gastrointestinal, Bariatric and General Surgeon (East Yorkshire, United Kingdom) Areas of Specialist Interest: Laparoscopic (keyhole) surgery Gallbladder and all types of hernia surgery Anti-reflux surgery Weight loss (bariatric) surgery

Short link to review Mr Michael Pellen: http://iwgc.net/ecpy9