dr-michael-pellen

28th April 2014

Dr Pellen was very pleasant and instantly put me at ease. He listened to all my concerns and spent time explaining everything. I was most impressed by the whole experience of visiting this Doctor and the clinic at Castle Hill, where all the staff were helpful and friendly. As said in another review on here, it is generally hard these days to come across a Doctor who genuinely takes the time to treat you as a human being and with respect and understanding so I would highly recommend this Doctor.

27th April 2014

Mr Pellen explained everything in great detail to me about my surgery,he also listened to my needs and concerns and treated me with great respect and understanding.Mr Pellen took the time to let me think of everything before we agreed that we were both happy. I find this a wonderful attribute that he has as nowadays it is difficult to find someone anyone who will spend the time to make you feel at ease and dignified. After my experience with Mr Pellen I would certainly return to him if my needs arose. Thank you so much.

26th April 2014

Lovely doctor, who was very understanding, helpful and a source of knowledge who fully explained things.

11th April 2014

I had an endoscopy yesterday (10 April) and was quite nervous at the thought of it. I had made up my mind that I would ask for sedation rather than just have the throat spray. I was seen very quickly and the nurse who admitted me talked about the throat spray as opposed to the sedation. I agreed to have the throat spray after she alleviated my fears about being sick, retching etc. Dr Pellen spoke to me prior to the procedure and put my mind at rest - he was very kind. I was taken straight in to have the endoscopy and Dr Pellen and the two nurses were excellent. The whole procedure was very quick and I did not really have time to think about it - I was glad I had not had to wait. It was uncomfortable but did not hurt. Dr Pellen explained that I had a Hiatus Hernia, something which can be treated with medication and attention to food and drink/fitness etc. After having a drink of water and my blood pressure taken I was allowed to go home - with no side effects. I was given a leaflet explaining heartburn etc and I now await my visit to see the consultant. My very grateful thanks to Dr Pellen and his team for their care and concern and the most professional way they carried out my procedure. Mrs Christine Grant

21st March 2014

I was impressed by Dr Pellen's friendly confident manner. He went into detail about my condition and possible treatment. I came away feeling happy that I was going to be in good hands for my operation.

Consultant Upper Gastrointestinal, Bariatric and General Surgeon (East Yorkshire, United Kingdom) Areas of Specialist Interest: Laparoscopic (keyhole) surgery Gallbladder and all types of hernia surgery Anti-reflux surgery Weight loss (bariatric) surgery

Short link to review Mr Michael Pellen: http://iwgc.net/ecpy9