Dr Michael Koa-Wing

Cardiologist. Specialist interest in the care of patients with arrhythmias (heart rhythm disorders) and cardiac devices.

13th November 2015
Written by a patient at Watford General Hospital

I first met Dr Koa Wing over 18 months ago. I was suffering from A.F. and had been doing so for a couple of years. Right from the start Dr Koa Wing proved to be the consummate professional. He listened to my problems, gave advice that anybody could understand and his whole manner was completely charming. He recommended an AF ablation and since the minor operation I have felt so much better. I had my last visit with him a couple of weeks ago where he discharged me from his care. I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending him to anybody.

23rd October 2015
Written by a patient at Watford General Hospital

Dr. Koa-Wing is delightful. He explains the diagnosis and the procedures very clearly . Post-operatively Dr. Koa-Wing is easy to access on the phone or by email and this is both reassuring and helpful to talk about any problems or worries. The team at Watford are brilliant. The receptionists are charming and helpful and the appointment system very efficient. I am particularly grateful to the lady who takes the ECGs, called Alice, who is extremely helpful. In Imperial College the nursing staff were really, really busy and yet were always most professional, calm, good humoured and delightful to be with. Finally I would add that I was in Imperial on two occasions and each time I noticed other a couple of other patients being extremely rude, difficult and uncooperative with the nursing staff. Really the nursing staff deserves medals for keeping their composure. Thank you. That is all.

21st September 2015
Written by a patient at Watford General Hospital

Top rate service received and the recommended procedures were 100% successful.

28th April 2015
Written by a carer at Watford General Hospital

Dr Koa-Wing was most professional and considerate when meeting with my mother who had been suffering with quite debilitating AF. He took time to fully explain her situation, possible treatments / options and followed up with his colleagues so that treatment was speedily arranged. My mother and I would have no hesitation in recommending him to others.

27th April 2015
Written by a patient at Watford General Hospital

He explained the procedures to be used and specified the risks and the probability of the risk happening. He gave me confidence in his and his staff's abilities. Most importantly, he gave me the means to contact him if problems occur. He is a most likable Consultant and I do not see how greater care could be delivered.

Doctors working at London Cardiovascular Clinic – 66 Harley Street