Dr Michael Koa-Wing

Cardiologist. Specialist interest in the care of patients with arrhythmias (heart rhythm disorders) and cardiac devices.

14th April 2016
Written by a patient at Watford General Hospital

Please note I have just submitted a review but unfortunately the ratings appear as four stars when I had indicated the maximum. I therefore right the wrong.

12th April 2016
Written by a patient at Watford General Hospital

I was referred to Watford General Hospital as I was suffering a racing heartbeat. After tests I met Dr Koa-Wing and he explained in great detail I was suffering AF and the options available to correct it. I found him re-assuring and following his advice decided to have the ablation procedure which he personally carried out and has been succesful. The treatment received from Dr Koa-Wing was first class. I also found the staff in his department to be sympathetic and helpful when the operation was carried out. I don't see how my treatment could have been any better.

23rd March 2016
Written by a patient at Watford General Hospital

I have suffered from heart rhythm problems for several years and had various procedures. I was referred to Dr Koa Wing, who listened to my history and spent time with me to explain the benefit that ablation may bring. I found him very professional whilst remaining approachable. The procedure was explained in as much detail as I wanted and gave me confidence to go ahead. I found the catheter ward and the staff very helpful and reassuring whilst waiting. The ward itself was very clean and a friendly environment I have no hesitation in recommending Dr Koa Wing.

10th March 2016
Written by a patient at Watford General Hospital

I would like to thank Dr Koa-Wing for his help with the irregular heart beat that I have been suffering with on and off for about for years. He explained very clearly and to the point the benefits and any problems with the procedure I was going to undertake. Any appointment that was arranged was conducted in a relaxed atmosphere but still very informative.

22nd February 2016
Written by a patient at Watford General Hospital

I met DR Koa-Wing in September 2014 after many episodes of AF and heat rates racing in the 100's. Dr Koa-Wing recommended that I had an Ablation, which has been a great success. Dr Koa- Wing was very professional explained the risks and advantages of the procedure, in terms that I could understand. I wish all Doctors where like him. Thank You Dr Koa-Wing

Doctors working at London Cardiovascular Clinic – 66 Harley Street