Dr Michael Koa-Wing

Cardiologist. Specialist interest in the care of patients with arrhythmias (heart rhythm disorders) and cardiac devices.

23rd March 2016
Written by a patient at Watford General Hospital

I have suffered from heart rhythm problems for several years and had various procedures. I was referred to Dr Koa Wing, who listened to my history and spent time with me to explain the benefit that ablation may bring. I found him very professional whilst remaining approachable. The procedure was explained in as much detail as I wanted and gave me confidence to go ahead. I found the catheter ward and the staff very helpful and reassuring whilst waiting. The ward itself was very clean and a friendly environment I have no hesitation in recommending Dr Koa Wing.

10th March 2016
Written by a patient at Watford General Hospital

I would like to thank Dr Koa-Wing for his help with the irregular heart beat that I have been suffering with on and off for about for years. He explained very clearly and to the point the benefits and any problems with the procedure I was going to undertake. Any appointment that was arranged was conducted in a relaxed atmosphere but still very informative.

22nd February 2016
Written by a patient at Watford General Hospital

I met DR Koa-Wing in September 2014 after many episodes of AF and heat rates racing in the 100's. Dr Koa-Wing recommended that I had an Ablation, which has been a great success. Dr Koa- Wing was very professional explained the risks and advantages of the procedure, in terms that I could understand. I wish all Doctors where like him. Thank You Dr Koa-Wing

13th November 2015
Written by a patient at Watford General Hospital

I first met Dr Koa Wing over 18 months ago. I was suffering from A.F. and had been doing so for a couple of years. Right from the start Dr Koa Wing proved to be the consummate professional. He listened to my problems, gave advice that anybody could understand and his whole manner was completely charming. He recommended an AF ablation and since the minor operation I have felt so much better. I had my last visit with him a couple of weeks ago where he discharged me from his care. I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending him to anybody.

23rd October 2015
Written by a patient at Watford General Hospital

Dr. Koa-Wing is delightful. He explains the diagnosis and the procedures very clearly . Post-operatively Dr. Koa-Wing is easy to access on the phone or by email and this is both reassuring and helpful to talk about any problems or worries. The team at Watford are brilliant. The receptionists are charming and helpful and the appointment system very efficient. I am particularly grateful to the lady who takes the ECGs, called Alice, who is extremely helpful. In Imperial College the nursing staff were really, really busy and yet were always most professional, calm, good humoured and delightful to be with. Finally I would add that I was in Imperial on two occasions and each time I noticed other a couple of other patients being extremely rude, difficult and uncooperative with the nursing staff. Really the nursing staff deserves medals for keeping their composure. Thank you. That is all.

Doctors working at London Cardiovascular Clinic – 66 Harley Street