Dr Michael Koa-Wing

Cardiologist. Specialist interest in the care of patients with arrhythmias (heart rhythm disorders) and cardiac devices.

1st May 2019
Written by a patient at Watford General Hospital

Outlined all the options available to me regarding my treatment which enabled me to make informed consent. Felt safe that I was receiving appropriate treatment which fixed my problem.

8th April 2019
Written by a patient at Watford General Hospital

Dr Koa-Wing, is personable, relaxed and makes you feel better and not so worried ! He has a manner that eliminates any panic, or worries you may have. I have no hesitation in providing a good review for a good doctor, keep it up !

27th March 2019
Written by a patient at Watford General Hospital

He showed consistent interest in me, in spite of his huge workload. I trusted his knowledge partly because I have medical friends, including a cardiologist, and everthing he said stood up to cross-referencing. He could not improve in any practical way, because he has no more time available--and more time with him was the only improvement I could have wished for.

26th March 2019
Written by a patient at Watford General Hospital

I've found Dr Koa-Wing to be very approachable, to listen to me well and make constructive and realistic suggestion as to next steps. Never feels rushed.

25th March 2019
Written by a patient at Watford General Hospital

Very personable young man. Very good "bedside" manner. All the better of course as he had good news for me. I certainly have confidence in his diagnosis and suggestions for courses of action.

Doctors working at London Cardiovascular Clinic – 66 Harley Street