Dr Michael Koa-Wing

Cardiologist. Specialist interest in the care of patients with arrhythmias (heart rhythm disorders) and cardiac devices.

3rd December 2018
Written by a patient at Watford General Hospital

Being able to review my notes on line

15th November 2018
Written by a patient at Watford General Hospital

At the first meeting with Dr Koa-Wing I felt every confidence in him. His welcoming manner and the time he takes to explain his thoughts on my heart condition reassured me that his recommendation for the treatment he felt was best for me was the path to take. Since the procedure Catheter Ablation that was carried out under his supervision at Watford General Hospital I have not had a re-occurence of the SVT that I had previously suffered from. All the staff on the cardio day clinic where I was treated were understanding and considerate and kept me updated on how the day would proceed.

4th September 2018
Written by a patient at Watford General Hospital

From the very first time I had an appointment with Dr Koa-Wing I had every confidence in his diagnoses of my condition. Since that first appointment and the treatment that followed I have noticed a considerable improvement in my heart condition with less frequent palpitations and virtually no chest pain worthy of comment. I am extremely grateful for everything he has done to help improve my quality of life!

14th July 2018
Written by a patient at Watford General Hospital

I can not thanks enough to M Koa he is brilliant saved my life on time. I living my normal life now because of him

19th February 2018
Written by a patient at Watford General Hospital

Dr Koa-Wing is a wonderful specialist and I feel blessed that he has been looking after me whilst I have been going through several procedures in order to get better and get my life back on track. He is patient, has always made the time to listen and taken note of what I had to say, never rushed me, even when he is running late or very busy. He instills confidence and a belief that he really does care about you which is very reassuring. He works hard to ensure that you get the treatment you need and I completely trust and recommend him as a doctor of the highest quality.

Doctors working at London Cardiovascular Clinic – 66 Harley Street