dr-michael-koa-wing

Dr Michael Koa-Wing

26th June 2017

he explained what was wrong with me, and what procedures would be done to rectify my problem. which was very reassuring.couldnt have had a better doctor.

24th April 2017

From the outset Dr Koa Wing, engendered an air of confidence and professionalism, this coupled with a patient friendly attitude, detailed explanations of procedures and attentive listening made me feel relaxed assured and confident that I was in the right hands. Following the procedure at Hammersmith Hospital I was treated with care and consideration, friendliness and professionalism. On both follow up reviews at Watford General Hospital Dr Koa Wing was again very professional, friendly and informative. I can honestly say that I would not hesitate to recommend Dr Koa Wing to anyone seeking cardiac treatment.

22nd March 2017

Appointments close to scheduled time. Doctor was very down-to-earth and business like

11th January 2017

I have been under the care of Dr Koa Wing for the past 3 years I have had 2 ablations for my af . He has been very helpful and explained averything very clearly. I have now been discharged after a successful second ablation. I found him very helpful and understanding and he made me feel very comfortable with his friendly attitude at my appointments. .

12th December 2016

I found Dr Michael Koa-Wing to be excellent. He explained the procedure in detail to me , put me and my family at ease and after he had completed the procedure came to see me in recover. I would have no hesitation in recommending Dr Michael Koa-Wing

Cardiologist.
Specialist interest in the care of patients with arrhythmias (heart rhythm disorders) and cardiac devices.

Nearest Cardiologists