dr-michael-koa-wing

Dr Michael Koa-Wing

27th March 2019

He showed consistent interest in me, in spite of his huge workload. I trusted his knowledge partly because I have medical friends, including a cardiologist, and everthing he said stood up to cross-referencing. He could not improve in any practical way, because he has no more time available--and more time with him was the only improvement I could have wished for.

26th March 2019

I've found Dr Koa-Wing to be very approachable, to listen to me well and make constructive and realistic suggestion as to next steps. Never feels rushed.

25th March 2019

Very personable young man. Very good "bedside" manner. All the better of course as he had good news for me. I certainly have confidence in his diagnosis and suggestions for courses of action.

3rd December 2018

Being able to review my notes on line

15th November 2018

At the first meeting with Dr Koa-Wing I felt every confidence in him. His welcoming manner and the time he takes to explain his thoughts on my heart condition reassured me that his recommendation for the treatment he felt was best for me was the path to take. Since the procedure Catheter Ablation that was carried out under his supervision at Watford General Hospital I have not had a re-occurence of the SVT that I had previously suffered from. All the staff on the cardio day clinic where I was treated were understanding and considerate and kept me updated on how the day would proceed.

Cardiologist.
Specialist interest in the care of patients with arrhythmias (heart rhythm disorders) and cardiac devices.

Nearest Cardiologists