Dr Michael Bosch

6th February 2015
Written by a patient at Smallfield Surgery

After a telephone consultation today I was very pleased with the outcome to my questions that Dr Bosch gave me. He is a very caring and understanding doctor and does not mind how long he spends talking to you. This surgery is by far the best in the area ,if you need an appointment you can nearly always get one the same day not like some others where you might have to wait a week . I would recommend anybody to register with them.

15th January 2015
Written by a patient at Smallfield Surgery

'Bedside Manner' is perfect, a very patient man, will explain in great detail putting everyone at their ease, but appointments can overrun as a consequence!!

14th January 2015
Written by a patient at Smallfield Surgery

I have seen Dr. Bosch several times, and he was always attentive and alert, even when I thought he looked very tired. He is also extremely thorough, and quick to understand what I meant. I was impressed also with his amazing command of English! I cannot at this stage think of any improvement I would wish for.

13th January 2015
Written by a patient at Smallfield Surgery

Dr Bosch is a very nice doctor you never feel if he is trying to rush through an appointment and explains to you exactly what the problem is . Would recommend him to anyone .He always very pleasant and smiling