Dr Melvyn Walters

• Rheumatology

Latest Reviews

22nd October 2014
Written by a patient at Royal Sussex County Hospital

Horrible doctor. Never listened to me, told me to exercise more and lose weight when I specifically went to see him because I was unable to even walk without huge amount of mortal pain. He made me cry. My carer asked him where can I get my wife some walking aids, as she is unable to stand unaided for any length of time plus her pain is getting worse. He prescribed medication that swelled my calves up so badly that when he saw me he sent me to A&E immediately saying it looks like a DVT. He doubled the dose and yet when I told him that he did, he denied it. He then decided I needed a cortisone injection into my thigh. It hurt me so much he and a nurse had to hold me down. It never helped at all. I left him and saw a different consultant who immediately confirmed Fibromyalgia. I should of made a formal complaint about him. Nasty unkind, cruel doctor.

Nearest Rheumatologists