Dr Melanie Pritchard

1st January 2017
Written by a patient at Peaseway Medical Centre

Dr Pritchard is without a doubt the nicest Gp I have ever had. Always happy to see you and shows a genuine interest in you as a whole. I have never felt rushed and have always had time to talk about my concerns. I feel I am treated with kindness , patience and dignity . A wonderful mix of warmth and professionalism , many a Dr could learn from her. Dr Pritchard is an amazing Doctor whom I would highly recommend.

26th September 2016
Written by a patient at Peaseway Medical Centre

This doctor is the best GP I have ever had, She is caring , and very kind, ALWAYS has time to listen to you, and will never rush you. She takes time to explain the options available, and talks about your choice. She always greets you at her consulting room door, with a lovely smile on her face, and I,m sure that she is often stressed, but this never shows to her patients. its hard to find a phrase to describe her, the only one I can think of, in the words of Tina Turner, she is "SIMPLY THE BEST"

Short link to review Dr Melanie Pritchard: http://iwgc.net/effnc