dr-mehjabeen-beebee-beebeejaun

Dr Mehjabeen Beebee Beebeejaun

13th January 2021

Dr mehjabeen is a professional who undertook all my health related concerns and provided a plan of action towards recovery. she's attentive and meticulous at the diagnosis process as well as very well equipped to offer her patients the best care possible.I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a doctor who has it all.

12th January 2021

I was recommended Dr Beebeejaun after finding that i was not making any progress concerning my health problem when seeing another doctor. I have had surgery for a pituitary macro-adenoma and follow up was a bit vague with the previous doctor. But Dr Beebeejaun instant gained my trust with her methodical approach and advice. One can see that she knows her field well.

30th December 2020

I am diabetic since the late nineties, but had never felt the need to see a specialist in diabetes. I am followed by a very able physician, who has up to now controlled the DM very effectively, until lately, when on changing the medication, it became uncontrollable. I saw Dr Beebeejaun on the advice of a doctor-relative, and she made only minor adjustments, and we were able to control the blood sugar within a few days. She explained why these minor changes were necessary, and in simple language helped us understand the way insulin is absorbed. On another note, it is quite easy to see her at Beau Bassin, as parking is provided to patients. It is in small matters like this that one can recognise the aspiration to great patient care.

11th December 2020

To begin with, I need to mention that I have a deep apprehension/fear towards doctors in general. However, I was pleasantly surprised on my first appointment with Dr Mehjabeen. She managed to make me feel comfortable and less stressed during her examination. She was very patient, attentive, caring and she showed empathy. She was also very professional, she took her time to explain my situation and the treatment she was proposing. After my appointment, I felt reassured and more positive. She is also very prompt at responding to emails and to providing clarifications. Thank you Doctor for yr help!!

18th November 2020

Went to see Dr beebeejaun few weeks back.She was very attentive and listened to all my symptoms and health issues.She answered all my queries and explainedeverything in detail.She did a good clinical examination and asked for several blood tests. I highly recommend her.

Dr Mehjabeen Beebee Beebeejaun was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

• Endocrinology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

Dr Mehjabeen Beebeejaun is a Consultant Physician, Diabetologist and Endocrinologist. She has over 10 years experience working in the UK. She spent most of her training years in London and worked at prestigious centres mainly St George's Hospital and King's College London. She strongly believes in patient empowerment and autonomy and strives for world class care and wellness. She has now relocated to Mauritius and aims to bring the high standards of care from the UK to the island.

Nearest Endocrinologists