dr-mehjabeen-beebee-beebeejaun

Dr Mehjabeen Beebee Beebeejaun

17th April 2020

I am 40 years old and started to experience the signs and symptoms of premature menopause at the age of 38. I experienced different problematic symptoms such as night sweats, reduced libido and daily tiredness. I also started to have vaginal dryness which led to uncomfortable sexual intercourse. My General Practitioner in the UK never explained to me in details the changes that were taking place in my body during this transition and never properly advised me on how to improve my sexual life. It was a very hard experience at the start, especially while still being 38 years old my body was performing like a 50-year-old. Dealing with the emotional fallout of early menopause proved very difficult for two years, however after consulting Dr Beebeejaun’s in Mauiritius at 40, I now see menopause as a positive beginning of a new phase of life opportunities to take preventive action against major health risks. She is very kind with excellent listening skills. She is highly competent and employs a holistic approach to the care that she provides. She explained the changes that my body was going through in details and resolved all the issues that I had been going through over two years. With her treatment, my life has taken a positive turn. The dryness that I used to experience has now disappeared and I now have a healthier sexual life with an increased libido. The prescribed medications have not only improved my personal life and making feel better as a woman but have also impacted positively on my professional life as I feel a lot more energetic and confident at work. I am now well into my menopause and I know that it is not reversible. However, I feel happier and a lot more comfortable within, knowing that Dr Beebeejaun has provided me with the right treatments to solve the problems that I was experiencing before. I would highly recommend Dr Beebeejaun if you are going through menopause at the moment be it at the right chronological age or prematurely.

16th April 2020

Dr. Mehjabeen Beebeejaun is a highly recommended doctor. She is one of the best. She is the treating doctor of my parents both diabetics. Her approach is very detailed and she is an affectionate, highly competent and an excellent doctor. We need more doctors like her in Mauritius. Dr. M. Beebeejaun is very professional, she communicates very effectively via email and is very prompt as well. In the first consultation visit itself, everything was well explained and I had no reluctance in asking what I needed. I hugely appreciate her kindness, dedication, concern, and care showed to my parents. Thank You.

11th April 2020

Diagnosed with a pituitary tumour at the age of 18 years old in 2008. I was sent urgently by my neurologist Dr Boodhoo to Chennai and underwent surgical intervention. I was then been informed that henceforth my health world would improve and very shortly I would be able to lead a good healthy life with time. However, unfortunately at 20, I started having an excessive thirst and feeling weak. Then, I realised that my blood sugar level was continuously increasing along with an abnormal weight gain. I was really tired and discouraged of going from one doctor to another without getting any improvements. My health condition was in a mess until I came across the high academic/professional qualifications together with considerable experience in Endocrinology and Diabetology of Dr Mehjabeen Beebeejaun on the net. I felt relieved and immediately took an appointment. I was impressed by her listening skills, dedication, professionalism and supportive approach. She gathered all my personal health information with a high level of positivity. Although I am still at the beginning of my treatment with her, I am in a position to say that she is the best in her field. Her prescribed medications are producing positive and expected results. Now, I am feeling better with decreasing blood sugar values. I highly recommend patients having similar health issues to contact her.

4th April 2020

Dr Mehjabeen Beebeejaun is very caring, attentive, dedicated, with high level of professionalism and diligence. She has been of great support, especially during this confinement period. Thanks to her, my husband is much better now. I will always be grateful to her. She is really an amazing person...

1st April 2020

I am very grateful that Dr Mehjabeen Beebeejaun was recommended to me. From the first consultation, I was pleasantly surprised by her diligence, patience and care. Through subsequent appointments, I had the opportunity to appreciate her professionalism and kindness even further. And she has such a refreshing modern touch in her approach! Thank you for everything Doctor!

Dr Mehjabeen Beebee Beebeejaun was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

• Endocrinology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

Dr Mehjabeen Beebeejaun is a Consultant Physician, Diabetologist and Endocrinologist. She has over 10 years experience working in the UK. She spent most of her training years in London and worked at prestigious centres mainly St George's Hospital and King's College London. She strongly believes in patient empowerment and autonomy and strives for world class care and wellness. She has now relocated to Mauritius and aims to bring the high standards of care from the UK to the island.

Nearest Endocrinologists