dr-mehjabeen-beebee-beebeejaun

Dr Mehjabeen Beebee Beebeejaun

7th August 2020

Hi. Dr M.Beebeejaun is a very kind and patient doctor who listens well to the patient, giving them ample time to talk out their problems. She also gives out the appropriate blood tests to rule out any issues. I highly recommend her. She is the best!!!

28th July 2020

Dr Mehjabeen Beebeejaun is a very responsive and caring doctor and has become the treating doctor for my family and parents. My family and I have consulted her on a few occasions regarding lifestyle changes, high blood pressure, 24 hour ECG, Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), routine check-ups, blood tests and so on. We have followed the advice, as recommended, by the doctor and the results are great. Her acumen is extremely helpful and beneficial for the entire family. We have discovered easy ways to adopt a healthy lifestyle in a very short lapse of time. We have lost weight constantly and without much effort during the past couple of months (even during the lockdown period). The experience has been very enriching. Dr Beebeejaun is highly competent, conscientious, dynamic and professional in her approach. She communicates very clearly and effectively to her patients explaining them in detail about their health issues and the most sensible way to remedy their situation. She provides first class British standards of care to all her patients in Mauritius. The doctor’s approach is very detailed, positive and supportive and she is always very prompt in responding to e-mails - even during evenings and weekends. I am Professional who had studied and worked in London (UK) for several years. I was receiving the same standard of care in the UK as with Dr Beebeejaun in Mauritius. I would recommend Dr Beebeejaun without any hesitation to any person suffering from the following underlying health conditions. Anaemia; Pre-diabetes or Diabetes; Vitamins deficiencies; Thyroid problems; Asthma; Adrenal and Pituitary disorders; Pneumonia; Cellulitis; High uric acid in blood (gout); Urinary tract infection (UTI) and so on. The Medical Secretary - is very kind and flexible and always make room to book appointments for patients to suit their availability. Thank you very much for everything Dr Beebeejaun !

7th July 2020

When we have a treatment that goes above the standard we are expecting, we are very much pleased and satisfied for the fabulous service. I can say Dr Mehjabeen Beebeejaun has all the necessary qualities to look into the root cause by scrutinizing the problem and find curative measures to our utmost satisfaction. I believe that she is a great Dr and is a real life saver and can do a lot for our communities at large in her field of specialization.

23rd June 2020

Dr Mehjabeen Beebeejaun is very thorough in her analysis and provide professional advice about my medical problems. She takes time for the examination and never rushes on the visit, allows a good 30 minutes minimum to deal with a client so that she has time to ask questions, give advice on medication and diet and check on latest results of Blood Tests and compare same with past results. When I met Dr M. Beebeejaun for the first time, she took time to know the history of my Diabetes illness and also other medical problems that I have been through, including Hypertension, Atrial Fibrillation, the removal of my Gall Bladder and a recent hospitalization for 6 days on severe bronchitis. She makes one feel very much at ease with her.

20th April 2020

I had just finished university when i experience a drastic change in my health condition and i was not myself anymore. Based on online reviews it gave me comfort to make an appointment with Dr Beebeejaun. I was diagnosed with hyperthyroid and she handled my apprehensions and concerns with great care. The doctor is very patient and attentive. She gave me advice, comfort and details of my medication and is always willing provide further clarification. In any case of emergency she assists her patients via emails. This gave me the chance to continue giving her feedback on my health which she always responds promptly with advice. Dr Beebeejaun is a 10/10 recommended doctor to anyone who sought medical support.

Dr Mehjabeen Beebee Beebeejaun was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

• Endocrinology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

Dr Mehjabeen Beebeejaun is a Consultant Physician, Diabetologist and Endocrinologist. She has over 10 years experience working in the UK. She spent most of her training years in London and worked at prestigious centres mainly St George's Hospital and King's College London. She strongly believes in patient empowerment and autonomy and strives for world class care and wellness. She has now relocated to Mauritius and aims to bring the high standards of care from the UK to the island.

Nearest Endocrinologists