dr-mehjabeen-beebee-beebeejaun

Dr Mehjabeen Beebee Beebeejaun

14th September 2020

Hi, After visiting a few Drs we finally found Dr Beebeejaun.......a breath of fresh air! Dr Beebeejaun is a person, who will listen your story first, she is very caring and shows much empathy. Her professionalism is excellent and knows her job inside out, her investigations are very extensive which is essential for correct diagnosis. She gives lots of information and reassurances throughout the whole process of identifying the symptoms of your illness. I would highly recommend Dr Beebeejaun to any of our family, friends or anyone who needs assistance in gaining answers to their questions and ultimately to their health and well-being. Great job Dr and many thanks.

29th August 2020

J'ai consulté le Docteur Beebeejaun concernant des nodules sur ma thyroïde. Suite à divers examens, elle a su me conseiller au mieux en expliquant précisément les choses à mettre en place. Elle prône au maximum la guérison avec des produits naturels et j'apprécie énormément ce côté là. Idem concernant ma tension artérielle qu'elle a su gérer de manière efficace. C'est une professionnelle dans son domaine, elle maîtrise son sujet. Elle est , de plus, très chaleureuse ce qui est rassurant dans un contexte médical. Et elle est toujours très réactive, que cela soit en consultation ou lors d'échanges de mails. Merci beaucoup à elle pour son excellent travail.

27th August 2020

I discovered i had gestational diabetes in the final month of my pregnancy and Dr Beebeejaun helped me manage my diabetes. She explained clearly the situation, the consequences and the treatment to follow. She is also very responsive to emails. I highly recommend her.

25th August 2020

Since 7 years, i've been suffering from High Blood Pressure & terrible headaches. No doctors were able to give me a correct diagnostic apart from i have a severe high blood pressure. In July 2020 i was admitted at a private clinic for high blood pressure and severe migraine. One of our friend advised us to ask for Dr. Mehjabeen Beebeejaun for a private consult at the clinic. She made me do several test. And she finally discovered what i had all these years. During consultation she was always explaining clearly all the processes of what to do and not to do during my illness. She replies to every email and make her patient comfortable. I will greatly recommend Dr. Mehjabeen Beebeejaun to everyone.

7th August 2020

My mother is known to have diabetes since 25 years. We then met Dr Beebeejaun who conducted a thorough assessment; history of all systemic diseases, blood tests, and diabetic foot exam. Being an eye care professional, I have always tried to give the best service to all of my patients. And now leaving my mother under the care of such prestigious doctor, I feel like the standard has been met. She has been a great listener and empathetic to the concerns of my mother. And I have the utmost confidence in her professionalism, to achieve a proper diabetic management for my mother. Dr Beebeejaun is kind, and compassionate to the patient and their family members. She is also very prompt in responding to e-mails. I would highly recommend her. Thank you for everything!

Dr Mehjabeen Beebee Beebeejaun was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

• Endocrinology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

Dr Mehjabeen Beebeejaun is a Consultant Physician, Diabetologist and Endocrinologist. She has over 10 years experience working in the UK. She spent most of her training years in London and worked at prestigious centres mainly St George's Hospital and King's College London. She strongly believes in patient empowerment and autonomy and strives for world class care and wellness. She has now relocated to Mauritius and aims to bring the high standards of care from the UK to the island.

Nearest Endocrinologists