dr-mehjabeen-beebee-beebeejaun

Dr Mehjabeen Beebee Beebeejaun

11th March 2020

Diagnosed with TD2 (after having seen two ‘famous’ diabetologists) in October 2018, I was told and believed that I could easily manage it with medications and a healthy lifestyle. However, the symptoms just got worst over 1 year. By the end of 2019, Dr Beebeejaun was the only doctor to suspect that I may be a TD1 after my first consultation. I had only discussed my symptoms with her. Accordingly, we did all the tests that she advised, and it was confirmed that I was a TD1. It was traumatic initially since I knew very little about TD1. However, Dr Beebeejaun patiently reassured me by explaining in detail about T1D and she was always available to closely follow up on my condition. She has been and still is extremely supportive and so far the best Diabetologist and Endocrinologist I have had the privilege to meet in Mauritius. Having said that, rating Dr Beebeejaun as an excellent doctor will be an understatement on my part. She is extremely polite, attentive, caring, supportive, kind, professional, approachable, reachable and responsive for advices by emails within hours. I am sure she is and will remain an incredible resource person to the medical society and more specifically to the diabetes community.

7th March 2020

It was a great privilege to have met Dr Mehjabeen Beebeejaun. Appreciate your dedication, kindness and commitment. Continue to be a blessing to others. Thanks for being such a wonderful Doc!

3rd March 2020

Dr Mehjabeen is quite simply fantastic. She brings a breath of fresh air to medicine in Mauritius. Her practice is contemporaneous, evidence-based, contextual and patient-centered. As a diabetologist, she clearly appreciates the need for a multidisciplinary approach to looking after her patients. And I would vouch for the fact that she really cares. If I were a doctor, I would want to be just like MB - you don't get much better.

24th February 2020

She a very good doctor I would highly recommend her.She is very attentive .

26th January 2020

Doctor Beebeejaun M. is a life saver, proactive and professional specialist. I highly recommend her for any diabetes related health issues or counselling. Thank you for caring for our 79 years old father in law. You are one in a million.

Dr Mehjabeen Beebee Beebeejaun was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

• Endocrinology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

Dr Mehjabeen Beebeejaun is a Consultant Physician, Diabetologist and Endocrinologist. She has over 10 years experience working in the UK. She spent most of her training years in London and worked at prestigious centres mainly St George's Hospital and King's College London. She strongly believes in patient empowerment and autonomy and strives for world class care and wellness. She has now relocated to Mauritius and aims to bring the high standards of care from the UK to the island.

Nearest Endocrinologists