dr-mehjabeen-beebee-beebeejaun

Dr Mehjabeen Beebee Beebeejaun

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

20th May 2021

My three words to thank her a Doctor. Mrs M.Beebeejaun Save My Life. L T K Lim kow Hian

3rd May 2021

Dr MB Beebeejaun is terrific, knowledgeable, understanding and always listens to my concerns carefully. I am always at ease with her and confident in receiving my medical care for hypothyroidism. She always takes her time to explain my conditions and treatment in simple ways. I highly recommend her!

30th April 2021

I would like to thank Dr. Beebeejaun for her excellent service and for going above and beyond to help me. Dr. Beebeejaun made a big effort to do a proper analysis and listened to everything I told her. Thank you doctor for helping me to get to a diagnosis (after a long and difficult 6 weeks).

13th March 2021

Hello Iv been struggling for my problem of PCOS and so many disorders.iv been to several gyne and docs but none been able to sort out the matter. I must say i was satisfied with Dr M Beebeejaun upon the first visit itself. Iv done some reading on the symptoms and she advise were exactly the same. She assisted me anytime by mails and reply very quick. She is very friendly and not money minded. I like the concept of using technology in medicine and she is so well versed with all this. Even my mom was very ill and we have been tired going to the hospital but then she visited Dr Beebeejaun. She assisted mom anytime at any moments. I highly recommend her to all my relatives and friends. She is the best in her field for sure ✅. Thank you doc for everything. KF

26th January 2021

Dr Beebeejuan possesses qualities of patience, empathy, understanding and experience, the combination of which are required to make a great doctor who can make a difference in one’s life.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Dr Mehjabeen Beebee Beebeejaun was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

• Endocrinology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

Dr Mehjabeen Beebeejaun is a Consultant Physician, Diabetologist and Endocrinologist. She has over 10 years experience working in the UK. She spent most of her training years in London and worked at prestigious centres mainly St George's Hospital and King's College London. She strongly believes in patient empowerment and autonomy and strives for world class care and wellness. She has now relocated to Mauritius and aims to bring the high standards of care from the UK to the island.

Nearest Endocrinologists