Dr Mehjabeen Beebee Beebeejaun

Dr Mehjabeen Beebeejaun is a Consultant Physician, Diabetologist and Endocrinologist. She has over 10 years experience working in the UK. She spent most of her training years in London and worked at prestigious centres mainly St George's Hospital and King's College London. She strongly believes in patient empowerment and autonomy and strives for world class care and wellness. She has now relocated to Mauritius and aims to bring the high standards of care from the UK to the island.

• Endocrinology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

Written by a carer at The Eye Clinic
23rd October 2019

Great doctor. First time i have come across a doctor with such level of soft skills and empathy towards her patients. She gives detailed explanation of medical results and makes it easy for those who are not familiar with the medical field to understand everything. She also spares her precious time to reply to emails. Keep up the good job Madam. God bless you

9th October 2019

No second through about the Doctor. She is simply the best with a positive and professional attitude.

20th September 2019

After countless doctors and tests and suffering from what I was told was chronic pain and was on the wrong meds- dr beebeejaun was able to work out what was wrong with me which was several things and help me to get better- she is so kind gentle and understanding not only with the medical part of it but also with the emotional part that comes with it. She understood that I suffer from bad anxiety and not only got me on the right meds but helped me with my emotions too. She is always available for her patients and is ready to answer any questions no matter how trivial they may seem. I feel so comfortable around her which is not easy to find here in Mauritius from a doctor. She is great and I would recommend anyone with thyroid problems to go see her she knows her stuff.thank u thank u thank u again dr for all that u r doing and continuing to do for me.

19th September 2019

My favorite benefit beyond weight lost and pain management is my mental energy is positively happily charged, I feel energetic and blooming with cheerful hues. I consistently listen to my body and eat variety of healthy foods for the optimal health.   She is an Outstanding individual and she is highly skilled specialist who is compassionate, caring and incredibly dedicated. You instantly know you are in great hands. With my first consultation, Dr. Beebeejaun is a world away from previous experiences elsewhere. I am sincerely honored to be treated with professionalism and great care. I am deeply grateful, humbly appreciated your follow-up and willingness to answer my queries as well. She always respects your opinion, listens with attention as I describe my health challenges and symptoms. I would highly recommend Dr. Beebeejaun 100%! I am very pleased with my experience. Thank you Dr. for everything - You truly are One of a Kind!

18th September 2019

Dr Beebeejaun is a very caring, friendly and professional doctor. Easily Reachable. Highly recommend to others. Thanks.

Nearest Endocrinologists