dr-mehjabeen-beebee-beebeejaun

Dr Mehjabeen Beebee Beebeejaun

18th November 2020

Went to see Dr beebeejaun few weeks back.She was very attentive and listened to all my symptoms and health issues.She answered all my queries and explainedeverything in detail.She did a good clinical examination and asked for several blood tests. I highly recommend her.

28th October 2020

Dr. Beebeejaun is a caring and very good doctor. She listens attentively and answers all queries. She has a holistic approach and to the point. I would recommend her 100%.

28th September 2020

I have contacted Dr Mehjabeen Beebeejaun few weeks ago and as far as I can see she is very attentive towards her patients. She explained my health problems very well and even drew a picture for me to understand. And makes sure we understand the situation correctly and she's open to any question. This is the first time that I have had such a good experience with a doctor from Mauritius. She's definitely one of the best in her specialty.

21st September 2020

I consulted Dr Beebeejaun in her surgery. It was a pleasant and satisfactory experience. She listened carefully to all my symptoms and did a good clinical examination. I am happy with the treatment she has proposed. She is a medical professional with good ethics and principles.

16th September 2020

I am an educator who lives on a sedentary lifestyle. I had been consulted by two Diabetologist and Endocrinologist before. Moreover, I have been diagnosed by Dr. Mehjabeen Beebeejaun, I had a great welcome and had been diagnosed for approximately 45 minutes that other doctors did not do so. The doctor had explained me well about my disease metabolic syndrome X and gave me advice on my diet plan, intermittent fasting. Thus, she prescribed appropriate medicines to control my sickness, assisted me to lose extra weight and explained me to cut on carb food. Whenever I need her advice on medical issues and other side effects, I would email her and within an hour ,she would respond with correct guidance. The doctor was very helpful that being an educator, philanthropist I would kindly recommend other patients who need to follow her treatment. With kind regards and prayer Wishing the doctor lots of success and prosperity in her future.

Dr Mehjabeen Beebee Beebeejaun was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

• Endocrinology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

Dr Mehjabeen Beebeejaun is a Consultant Physician, Diabetologist and Endocrinologist. She has over 10 years experience working in the UK. She spent most of her training years in London and worked at prestigious centres mainly St George's Hospital and King's College London. She strongly believes in patient empowerment and autonomy and strives for world class care and wellness. She has now relocated to Mauritius and aims to bring the high standards of care from the UK to the island.

Nearest Endocrinologists