Dr Mauro Bassanino

9th March 2018
Written by a patient at Phoenix Surgery

Dr M Bassanino diagnosed me with Fibromyalgia many years ago but had left my doctors surgery a few years back. I am struggling to find someone like him who understands my illness and will help me as this fibromyalgia has become so much worse!! I'm at wits end with it all and hate my life because of this illness. I would love for him to get in touch if he could. I have no way of contacting him. I just need help! He is the only one who could diagnose my illnesses from over the years before and explained what exactly was wrong with me. Professionals since have been no help at all! I can't work because of the debilitating demobilising and excruciating pain! I have no income at all and personal independent payment won't except my illness either. Life has hit a brick wall for me. My partner does everything he can but it is taking it's toll. I have no other support with this at all. The way I am being ignored and shoved aside says it all about this country and it makes me angry and upset. What does it take to be recognised for being a fibromyalgia sufferer after 15 years and get the help I need!!

Doctors working at Phoenix Surgery