Dr Matthew Burridge

Latest Reviews

9th September 2014

My name is Tesfaye Feyesa... Dr Matthew used to be treats me extermilly well, he used to helped me with referral and medications and advice... Since I have known him he was the best Dr I ever met. And other Doctors , nurses and the reception crow as well. However since a year ago he has been changed to the negative personality. I have seen him many times with ongoing inkle sprain the pain I have is unbearable on the daily basise which he suposed to refer me to the hospital which he had declined it and I also have the worst testical pain that I had explained to him on many occasions he had referred me once ultrasound a year ago the result comeout negative but the other Doctor or the examiner suggested to see neurology she even wrote to the Dr Mattehw. But he refuses to do any thing about it. I still suffer from it And I keep asking him what to do and I even explained to him my exterme concerned wehther it is the sign of a majer disease. The only things he has gives me a little advice to cop with my pain. He already knew that I already have got a chronic shoulder pain, knee pain, other mental issue. Incontrbale bladder and stomach pain that I am trying to cop with medications. I am asking I need help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Short link to review Dr Matthew Burridge: http://iwgc.net/efas4