Dr Matilda Rice-Jones

5th June 2015
Written by a patient at Glebe Road Surgery

Sensitive, discreet and reassuring, she spares you, the patient, any embarrassment, by revealing none herself. She also remembers what was said in the previous examinations and so there is a sense of progression in the treatment. You believe in her kindness and feel reassured that she is listening to you. I trust her to make the right decisions.

20th May 2015
Written by a patient at Glebe Road Surgery

I have seen Dr. Rice-Jones on numerous occasions at Glebe rd surgery Barnes and have always found her to be thorough and attentive to any problems I have come to see her with.There has never been any delay in helping me and I have always been given the utmost of care, whether that be fixing me up with a consultant at a hospital, getting my bloods done or diagnosing and treating the problem herself. Her expertise has helped me immensely. Dr Rice-Jones is a doctor you feel heard by along by her professional, warm and welcoming approach which makes you feel instantly at ease and you know your being given the best of care. She is an excellent doctor and one I highly recommend to see at Glebe surgery. Glebe surgery is one of the best surgeries in the south west area.

20th May 2015

25th March 2015

Big thank you

1st March 2015
Written by a patient at Glebe Road Surgery

This Doctor is very knowledgeable and knows how to listen and comfort patients in very stressful conditions.