Dr Maruthi Ganugapenta

Consultant Anaesthetist

• Anaesthetics and ITU

3rd March 2015
Written by a carer at Castle Hill Hospital

Great doctor puts you fully at ease and explains everything . I have seen this doctor twice before and he remembered me each time. I felt relaxed with him.

5th November 2014
Written by a patient at Castle Hill Hospital

Dr looked after me in Castle HIll Hospital when I was having breast surgery. I saw him before I went to the theatre and he explained the procedure very thoroughly. He asked about meds I was taking. Made me feel very at ease. A lovely caring gentle man.

4th November 2014
Written by a patient at Castle Hill Hospital

I had had surgery 6 weeks previously and was sick when I tried to eat and when moving suddenly. For surgery this time I had a good chat beforehand with Dr Ganugapenta who said that it was probably due to the morphine and would alter my after surgery medication. He was very thorough in telling me what to expect before and after surgery. He made me laugh whilst preparing me to go under, put me at my ease and talked to me all the way which kept me fully informed and entertained. All in all an excellent experience and a very nice man.

27th October 2014
Written by a patient at Furness General Hospital

Excellent manner. This doctor listened to my concerns regarding my allergies to antibiotics. He then addressed those concerns and I felt listened to and respected. His treatment of me was attentive while still showing medical students what to do. His putting the canula on the back of my wrist was very effective and avoided it collapsing as it has in the past when on the back of my hand. It is also less distressing in this position. My recovery has been quicker than usual.

27th October 2014
Written by a patient at Castle Hill Hospital

He really put me at ease when we spoke prior to my operation and although he was very professional when putting me to sleep he again put me at ease - I had no worries at all!

Short link to review Dr Maruthi Ganugapenta: http://iwgc.net/ef4c3