Dr Martyn Coleman

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

10th August 2017
Written by a patient at Kingthorne Group Practice

Dr Coleman and his team at Kingthorne Group Practice on Kings Road in Doncaster are doing a marvellous work I'm caring for the patients who go there. They are very thorough and caring. Most importantly, they listen to you and give the best advice possible. WELL DONE TO THEM.

10th July 2017
Written by a patient at Kingthorne Group Practice

This doctor is totally dedicated to patient care in a warm and genuine Maner. He will always find a answer to your condition and advise you of the best course of treatment. Always goes the extra mile and behond

6th July 2017
Written by a patient at Kingthorne Group Practice

A great character with a sense of humour which often helps to put you at ease in consultation.

29th June 2017
Written by a patient at Kingthorne Group Practice

Always makes you feel welcome and listens to you (the patient).When he diagnosed your illness he takes time to explain the medication etc.

19th June 2017
Written by a patient at Kingthorne Group Practice

Very understanding Doctor, always has time for me and listens to what I have to say before he speaks. Makes me feel like he cares, never passes judgement about my weight and the fact I am a smoker, temporary habit whilst I see the pain management team. Has to be the best doctor I have had in years.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »