Dr Martin White

Dr White is the clinical lead for CMS community surgery. Since qualification from Dundee in 1999 he pursued surgery as his chosen career. After completing his MRCS and research he decided to change tack to General Practice always knowing he wanted to develop community surgery Gradually over a 4 year period he has increased the portfolio of surgical procedures from vasectomies to minor hand surgery including carpal tunnel decompressions to abdominal wall hernia repair under local anaesthesia. His interest in dermatological surgery continues to grow and he now offers a full range of skin procedures from simple excisions through to facial flaps and skin grafts all under local anaesthesia

22nd September 2017
Written by a patient at Cumbria Medical Services NHS

Dr white was very good with me, he listened to everything I had to say and answered all my questions. He kept me totally at ease and I would highly recommend him.

13th September 2017
Written by a patient at Cumbria Medical Services NHS

Had a minor opp on my head near my temple. The care I received was FANTASTIC Before During and After the opp which was at Maryport Cottage Hospital. The friendliness and care of the three staff was Brilliant and the cleanliness was 2nd to none . Looks like I will have a very neat scar and only lost a minute piece of my hair. So a BIG BIG Thank You to the three of you (whose names I should have wrote down.Sorry)THANK YOU again Your,s Sincerely Mrs Marjorie Herbert x x

18th July 2017
Written by a patient at Cumbria Medical Services NHS

Had minor surgery 17/7/17 .Nothing but praise for Dr White and the nurses. Never felt a thing.Great team.

19th May 2016
Written by a patient at Cumbria Medical Services NHS

Excellent service, seamless and timely from GP to choose and book, to out patient appointment then to Dr Martin White for very professional excision of cyst. Would certainly recommend this quick, efficient and professional service.

19th March 2015
Written by a patient at Cumbria Medical Services NHS

I had a carpal tunnel decompression ten days ago. Dr White was efficient, kind and gentle. I am making a good recovery - thanks to all of the kind staff at Hill Top Heights.

Short link to review Dr Martin White: http://iwgc.net/efojj