Dr Martin Saweirs

Visit drmartingp.com Works at The Hammersmith Surgery (NHS) and The Women's Wellness Centre in Chelsea as well as 132 Harley Street (Private GP). As a GP, I offer a comprehensive range of medical care for children and adults. This includes managing and treating acute and chronic illnesses, general health check-ups, health and travel advice, vaccinations, private prescriptions and onward referrals.

30th June 2017
Written by a patient at Hammersmith Surgery

I usually see a female doctor but on this occasion I saw Dr Salweirs. He was very easy to talk to and took the time to listen to me. After all, most people visit a doctor when they don't feel their best. Dr Salweirs was very thorough in his examination, sending me for various tests and following up any results with a phone call. After prescribing a particular medicine, Dr Salwiers called me to see how I was feeling - this is the first time any doctor has taken time to call me and I said I wish I had gone to him sooner. He has a very caring nature, always has a smile on his face and I couldn't wish for a better patient service. In this present climate, with all the cuts in the NHS, I feel confident seeing Dr Salweirs. I just hope that he stays within my local surgery.

11th April 2017
Written by a patient at Hammersmith Surgery

Dr Saweirs has been extremely supportive over my journey the past 18 months whilst I've been diagnosed with a rare knee condition. He has always been willing to listen and answer my many questions - I have felt incredibly supported and I feel that this support has really helped me through the past few months whilst I waited for surgery. He is an excellent GP and one that I would 100% recommend to anyone.

27th May 2017
Response from Dr Martin Saweirs

Thank you so much for the lovely feedback. I really appreciate it, and it has been a pleasure being your GP!

10th April 2016
Written by a patient at The Women's Wellness Centre

Dr Martin Saweirs is a fantastic GP and got to the bottom of horrific chest pain that even after 4 visits to A&E, other doctors could not work out. I contacted Dr Martin and spoke with him at length on the phone. He made himself available for me to see him at short notice as the pain was so bad. He spent time to listen to my complicated medical history. He suggested an upper GI surgeon who I seen within a few days and then my Gallbladder was taken out within another few days. No more chest pain, visits to A&E, I am completely cured. The aftercare has also been amazing. I have never met a doctor who has followed up with me so regularly to ensure I am well and making a full recovery. I would not hesitate to use Dr Martin again as he is simply brilliant. From a extremely satisfied patient!

10th November 2015
Written by a patient at Hammersmith Surgery

My friend referred me to see Dr Martin as she was working with him before. Dr Martin, respond to my email and gave me appointment straight away. He is one of the doctors who takes time and explain clearly to patient what is necessary. He is welcoming and very approachable. He is also sensible to patients needs, he directs you to treatment which is cost-effective and financially suitable for you. I am proud to be under his care.

10th November 2015