Dr Martin Pattrick

• Rheumatology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

14th August 2017
Written by a patient at North Manchester General Hospital

Dr Patrick now works at Tameside hospital he moved there from on Wythenshawe. I've been a patient of his for 19!years he is the best dr there is and really cares about his patients..hope this helps the gentleman to get back in touch he also has a lovely secretary who is very kind also..

25th May 2017
Written by a patient at North Manchester General Hospital

I was under the care of Dr Martin Pattrick for 12 years , I lost contact with him when he moved from whythenshaw hospital , I wish I could find were he is now , a brilliant Doctor , very caring , the best . I suffer with CFS/ME , what seems to be a very complicated rumatology problem , recently diagnosed with EDS type 3 , meneries, fibromyalgia, hypo pituitary, hypothyroidism ( secondary to brain injuries) , yes I miss Dr Pattrick . Eddie Barker .

18th January 2015
Written by a patient at North Manchester General Hospital

The best doctor I have been to,

25th June 2014
Written by a patient at Wythenshawe Hospital

Dr Martin Pattrick has been my specialist for nearly 9 years, l saw him first at North Manchester, and when he moved to South Manchester, l also asked to be transfered so l could stay under his care. He is caring, he listens, and is always helpful. I would not wish to change to another specialist, why change when you have the best. He has also helped by changing my medication, and sees me on a regular basis, as l have other health problems besides arthritis, and he liase's with my other consultants. Overall l couldn't get better care, even if l paid privately. I also travel 38 miles to see him. E. Browne. ( Patient). Thank you Dr Pattrick.

Nearest Rheumatologists