Dr Martin Kittel

31st October 2016
Written by a patient at Forest End Medical Centre

Not sure what changed but this is not the same doctor anymore! Used to be very helpful - now just follows guides. Constantly trying to save money and think that time and diet will solve all issues. Unfortunately this is more businessman than doctor.

22nd February 2016
Written by a patient at Balfron Practice

The best Dr I have ever had, always listens and explains everything in detail. I feel confident in every word he says and I feel extremely lucky to have found him He is kind, patient and extremely knowledgeable

25th December 2014
Written by a patient at Forest End Medical Centre

Listened to me and got me on the way to losing weight by diagnosing a problem that has been long term and previously overlooked. I am now on medication for my condition and this has helped me achieve a good weight loss. At last someone believed my obesity was not caused by over eating but by my 'system' not working correctly.

29th December 2014
Response from Dr Martin Kittel

Thank you for this kind feedback on Christmas Day! A happy New Year with lots of energy to yourself and all my patients.

18th December 2014
Written by a patient at Skimped Hill Health Centre

Best doctor ever. I know Dr Kittel for more than 8 years. Very knowledgeable and helpful. I will definitely book another appointment with Dr Kittel. Thanks

12th March 2015
Response from Dr Martin Kittel

Sorry I couldn't respond until now, because of some issues with the website, but I would like to thank you for your friendly review.

5th December 2014
Written by a patient at Forest End Medical Centre

I am with Dr Kittel for about 8 years. Brilliant medic. Great professional knowledge. Fantastic in relation to the patient. I highly recommend him to anybody.

12th March 2015
Response from Dr Martin Kittel

Thank you for taking the time and writing a such a humbling review.