Dr Martin Kittel

4th August 2017
Written by a carer at Forest End Medical Centre

My father is 95, partially sighted and very deaf. Dr Kittel takes time and trouble with him and is a pleasure to see. Thank you so much.

16th June 2017
Written by a patient at Forest End Medical Centre

I have been seeing Dr Kittel for over 10yrs, unfortunately not as much recently as he is very popular! But I do know when I really need to see him and no one else, I can. He is helpful, considerate, listens to my waffling on, no nonsense and basically has contributed to saving my life by getting me referred for weight loss surgery. Everytime I do see him and realise just how popular he is, I worry one day he won't be available - until then he is a prime example of how the NHS is the best in the world.

31st October 2016
Written by a patient at Forest End Medical Centre

Not sure what changed but this is not the same doctor anymore! Used to be very helpful - now just follows guides. Constantly trying to save money and think that time and diet will solve all issues. Unfortunately this is more businessman than doctor.

22nd February 2016
Written by a patient at Balfron Practice

The best Dr I have ever had, always listens and explains everything in detail. I feel confident in every word he says and I feel extremely lucky to have found him He is kind, patient and extremely knowledgeable

25th December 2014
Written by a patient at Forest End Medical Centre

Listened to me and got me on the way to losing weight by diagnosing a problem that has been long term and previously overlooked. I am now on medication for my condition and this has helped me achieve a good weight loss. At last someone believed my obesity was not caused by over eating but by my 'system' not working correctly.

29th December 2014
Response from Dr Martin Kittel

Thank you for this kind feedback on Christmas Day! A happy New Year with lots of energy to yourself and all my patients.