Dr Martin Cassar

24th May 2016
Written by a patient at Dr Nayar Practice

Dr Cassar Cassar, Yvonnne (1st contact) nurse and Dr Mona Cassar have supported me from pre diagnosis to recent surgery. Reception s are very understanding. Practice to high standards

20th May 2016
Written by a carer at Dr Nayar Practice

This docotor was very supportive and listened to my husband whilst suffering from ptsd, this allowed my husband to open up and help me realise what he ws dealing with. We were not rushed and given the time needed ehich is very valuable within a busy gp practise.

26th January 2016
Written by a patient at Dr Nayar Practice

Dr Cassar takes the time to listen and advise you what is best for you. He is very friendly and thorough, he takes the time to explain the benefits and downsides to all the options available. He treats you like a person and not a document on his screen. There is nothing I think he needs to change, absolutely happy with my visit.

19th March 2015
Written by a patient at Edlington Health Centre Practice

I am 73 yrs old, Dr Cassar has been looking after me for the last five years since I moved to this town. The thing that impresses me most is that he always goes out of his way to help you and never tells you your too old etc.

Short link to review Dr Martin Cassar: http://iwgc.net/efiti