dr-mark-roberts-4

Written by a carer at Craigavon Area Hospital
18th September 2015

I had occasion to take my husband to A&E this morning. My husband suffers from dementia & heart disease so difficult to find out exactly how he is. My husband had a range of tests done & thankfully it turned out he had an infection & was discharged home (with his dementia the best place for him). Dr Roberts explained fully everything on cause of the illness & treatment planned to my husband, daughters & myself. He demonstrated great patience & treated my husband with dignity. He has written to my husband's GP & other medics involved with my husband's care & has said he will ring me next week to find out how my husband is. A&E were extremely busy but I have nothing but praise for Dr Roberts & his team of medics they provided excellent care so thank you very much. At present Ernie is feeling & looking a lot better & enjoying the Rugby World Cup. Long live the NHS & the dedicated doctors & nurses.

Written by a patient at Craigavon Area Hospital
31st July 2015

Having had a bad scald on my right hand, high levels of ESR and CRP and fevers and rigors I was admitted to Craigavon Area Hospital under the care of Dr Roberts. I found him sympathetic, understanding and someone who inspired confidence.

Written by a patient at Royal Victoria Hospital
2nd December 2013

I was admitted via ambulance and the care i received by Dr Mark Roberts was excellent. He had an excellent bedside manner and was extremely helpful and kind. I felt confident in his care and the care of his staff. The nursing care on ward 7c 12th floor was just excellent and I couldn't fault the care given to me by Dr Mark and his nurses. John Webb

• Internal (General) Medicine