Dr Mark Pugh

I was first appointed a Consultant in Rheumatology in 1997. The service I run looks after people with a wide range of conditions including arthritis, osteoporosis, vasculitis, gout and other conditions where muscles, tendons, joint and bones are affected by inflammation. work with a team of other doctors, nurses, physiotherapist, occupational therapists and a support team. We aim to offer the bests service we can and we recognise that feedback is a really important element of this.

• Rheumatology

17th April 2017
Written by a patient at St Mary's Hospital

Dr Mark Pugh was the doctor who took care of me after falling ill while on holiday. He made sure to listen to my medical history and symptoms. He was excellent at keeping me calm while putting in a cannula and taking blood. I felt listened too, well informed and that he had done all he could to investigate what was wrong with me. I don't think I have anything to suggest he do differently. I wish to thank him for his help.

Short link to review Dr Mark Pugh: http://iwgc.net/eip9